Author Topic: Your Handle's History  (Read 7642 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: Your Handle's History
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2013, 05:47:06 PM »
Use to play this game series a lot. really enjoyed the original and the 2nd, the 3rd one was kinda "meh" and the 4th one was absolutely awful, but they redeemed the series with twisted metal black (still play this one occasionally). haven't had a chance to play any of them past black though.

been using "tmetal" for a while on many different games. It seems rather appropriate for AH as I tend to end my sorties buried under a pile of twisted metal at the bottom of a smoking crater.
:cheers:
Absolutly awesome :cheers:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2013, 05:55:01 PM »
I never perceived a religious message. Huh.  :salute

Me neither.  That angle never occurred to me prior to the message above.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2013, 07:06:55 PM »
AH was my first and only online game... it asked for something and I typed in my daughters birthday, 031598.... I flew as 031598 for about a year.. maybe a lil longer... then I wanted to get a real name, my daughter was walking by and I asked her what name would be good... she was 6 yo at the time... she said, "well, you play rock, and planes fly in the sky... why not SkyRock!   I thought it was a great name! 

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: September 16, 2013, 07:28:38 PM »
AH was my first and only online game... it asked for something and I typed in my daughters birthday, 031598.... I flew as 031598 for about a year.. maybe a lil longer... then I wanted to get a real name, my daughter was walking by and I asked her what name would be good... she was 6 yo at the time... she said, "well, you play rock, and planes fly in the sky... why not SkyRock!   I thought it was a great name! 

Mark
gotta love what them kiddos come up wth :aok
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2013, 08:00:03 PM »
It was suggested a few years ago (by Betty) at the Dayton gathering that I change my name to Chef.  I really wanted to stick with my Dragon theme I had for the last many years but upon getting into the Spartan Warriors I found SWdrgn already taken.  So SWchef it became and has been.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Online icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2013, 11:06:00 AM »
I'm glad this has come up!

MOSQ has nothing to do with my religion! And even if it did, keep your religion out of the game!

I cycled your icon to plane type and it stayed the same..........

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2013, 10:33:43 PM »
It was suggested a few years ago (by Betty) at the Dayton gathering that I change my name to Chef.  I really wanted to stick with my Dragon theme I had for the last many years but upon getting into the Spartan Warriors I found SWdrgn already taken.  So SWchef it became and has been.

Salty chocolate balls ?
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2013, 11:18:02 PM »
Moved to Kenai Alaska in 1977, lived there for 20 years, raised 4 kids there, thus Kenai77. Can you say Salmon Fishing? :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #158 on: September 19, 2013, 08:47:02 AM »
Moved to Kenai Alaska in 1977, lived there for 20 years, raised 4 kids there, thus Kenai77. Can you say Salmon Fishing? :devil

You didn't happen to have a daughter named Chantel did you?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: September 19, 2013, 10:47:36 AM »
You didn't happen to have a daughter named Chantel did you?

As in Chantel Reese? Chantel was one of my oldest daughters best friends there in the Christian school they attended, Cook Inlet Academy. :aok
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2013, 10:50:25 AM »
As in Chantel Reese? Chantel was one of my oldest daughters best friends there in the Christian school they attended, Cook Inlet Academy. :aok

Chantel Bixby was the gal we hired and I trained in Denver.  Her dad owned a small construction company in Kenai.  She was one tough gal

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #161 on: September 19, 2013, 10:58:06 AM »
Chantel Bixby was the gal we hired and I trained in Denver.  Her dad owned a small construction company in Kenai.  She was one tough gal

Was that her maiden name or married name?

Alaskan's are a different "breed" especially from the people here in the lower 48. The subsistence culture sets different standards for everyone.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2013, 01:06:18 PM »
Was that her maiden name or married name?

Alaskan's are a different "breed" especially from the people here in the lower 48. The subsistence culture sets different standards for everyone.

Pretty sure maiden but one could never tell with her.  She may have been married before we hired her

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2013, 06:40:05 PM »
My handle? I made it up. :aok
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Blinder

• Nickel Member
« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2013, 07:58:38 PM »
My handle? I made it up. :aok

Now that I like!  :aok
Fighter pilots win glory .... Bomber pilots win wars.

17th Guards Air Assault Regiment (VVS) "Badenov's Red Raiders"