Author Topic: Who saw more then 40 players on?  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Gorf

• Copper Member
Who saw more then 40 players on?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2001, 04:32:00 PM »
:eek:
Flew in the CT arena for the first time last night.. about 40 on at that time.  Ran into squad mates flying for the LW..eeewwww.  
BUT ya KNOW WHAT.   IT WAS a BLAST!! (especially when I dropped the 500KG bomb to low and blew myself up)   LOVED it, felt like Big Week again..  Hope this works out!

Gorf  ;)

Offline LJK_KämpferAs

• Copper Member
      • http://www.demonz.co.nz
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2001, 06:24:00 PM »
I was 'busy' over the holidays but am back now.

Since the scoring is in place now I think that many more will move to CT. Its what my squad (LuftJagerKorps) has wanted all along.

Offline ET

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2002, 08:55:00 AM »
Tues.1/1/02.I saw upwards of 50 people in the CT.Our squad has 4 in it right now and we are talking about a squad night with the whole squad.Some of us are coming in when the MA gets over 400 people in it and becomes mainly a furball.
We have some problems.Our squad logo is not on the planes and we have no squad statistics,but we can message on squad channel and RW.Any one know why ?

Offline Dayo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2002, 12:58:00 PM »
Have been busy myself but will b flyin CT mor often myself .  Don't know bout squad but Aviator likes CT also so we'll both b in CT frequently.

With ne luck Our whole Squad will b in on Sundays Bout 1500 est

Offline MadBirdCZ

• Nickel Member
      • http://home.worldonline.cz/~cz088436/
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2002, 06:50:00 AM »
Originally posted by ET:
Tues.1/1/02.I saw upwards of 50 people in the CT.Our squad has 4 in it right now and we are talking about a squad night with the whole squad.Some of us are coming in when the MA gets over 400 people in it and becomes mainly a furball.
We have some problems.Our squad logo is not on the planes and we have no squad statistics,but we can message on squad channel and RW.Any one know why ?

Yep I remember last week MA was 470 and CT was over 50. And there was a gang of mean 190s and 109s flying for the dark side around fields 60 and 61  :D It was pretty cool.

About the problems: well our squad has similar probs. we can talk on squad channel our kills come up in log witch our squad name but in stats it sayz that our squad has been disbanded BUT the numbers of kills etc seems to be ok. Im not sure about the logos since there are no ext views for fighters so Il haver to check to take buff to see if logo shows ok...  But maybe this tour its gonna be ok.. (do the stats reset as the MA stats do?)