Author Topic: For Chalenge  (Read 13330 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: For Chalenge
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2013, 07:14:34 PM »
My teeth are pearly white
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2013, 07:26:49 PM »
Whitest teeth I've ever come across for sure  :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM »
Ya I've been behind the A-list Muppets for a long time now. No shame in that. That being said, I doubt you measure up even the slightest with any B-list muppets.
Oh for goodness sakes man! That IS shameful. I know vTards that could make it on the muppet B list.  Hell just look at vIOLATER. I misspoke when I included her in referring to "easy mode" for I see her struggle to get a grip in his aircraft all the time. But by golly with enough training that young lady and yourself will get to fly with the big boys in no time.  :joystick:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2013, 07:40:35 PM »
Uptown done lost his mind..  :old:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2013, 07:41:24 PM »
Good lawd! How many B listers are there!  :noid
Lighten up Francis

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2013, 07:53:58 PM »
Good lawd! How many B listers are there!  :noid

Did you just tell me or ask me?   :headscratch:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2013, 08:17:51 PM »
Punctuation marks are symbols that indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.
In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences. For example, "woman, without her man, is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of men) and "woman: without her, man is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of women) have greatly different meanings, as do "eats shoots and leaves" (to mean "consumes plant growths") and "eats, shoots and leaves" (to mean "eats firstly, fires a weapon secondly, and leaves the scene thirdly").
The rules of punctuation vary with language, location, register and time and are constantly evolving. Certain aspects of punctuation are stylistic and are thus the author's (or editor's) choice. Tachygraphic language forms, such as those used in online chat and text messages, may have wildly different rules. For English usage, see the articles on specific punctuation marks.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2013, 08:29:04 PM »
Uptown...since you seem to be interested in the Muppet B List...want to warm up with the minor leaguer first? 

You. Me. Best o' three!  Come on...shouldn't take you long to whupp me like a red-headed step child.  :D

Woohoo!  :banana:

Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2013, 08:30:56 PM »
Uptown done lost his mind..  :old:

seriously

i used to consider uptown as one of the few mature and level headed people in the AH community and always enjoyed running into him in game or reading his thoughts on the forum

last couple of months he seems to have gone simply mental  :headscratch:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2013, 08:35:10 PM »
Uptown...since you seem to be interested in the Muppet B List...want to warm up with the minor leaguer first? 

You. Me. Best o' three!  Come on...shouldn't take you long to whupp me like a red-headed step child.  :D

Woohoo!  :banana:

After the Chiefs game dood  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2013, 08:36:50 PM »
seriously

i used to consider uptown as one of the few mature and level headed people in the AH community and always enjoyed running into him in game or reading his thoughts on the forum

last couple of months he seems to have gone simply mental  :headscratch:

I still consider him mature and level headed....I just want to fight.  IceCream is still up at 44K waiting for me, I'm too tired to climb up there soooooo... :D

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2013, 08:39:28 PM »
After the Chiefs game dood  :salute

Sounds good.  :salute

Might be an early night for you....Chiefs just intercepted the ball.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2013, 08:47:02 PM »
yup. My son (da eagles fan) is pissed  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2013, 08:56:09 PM »
Eagles are nearly a laugh, but you're really a cry :aok

Ha ha, charade you are!

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2013, 09:04:32 PM »
seriously

last couple of months he seems to have gone simply mental  :headscratch:
 :lol I'm just playing with these guys. You have to lighten up bro. You take me too serious too often.

Come to think of it I've had more fun the last couple of months then I've had in a long time. New squad, new plane to learn, making new friends.....I'm enjoying myself again and I guess I come across as mental  :banana:
Lighten up Francis