Author Topic: For Chalenge  (Read 12903 times)

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: For Chalenge
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2013, 01:25:47 PM »
What tickles me is if any of you have ever seen how big Chalenge is, 99% of you wouldn't even have the balls to introduce yourselves much less run your mouth...........just saying. But yet the same big mouths will get on here lecturing everyone about respect, honor and cowardice  :rofl

If you ain't man enough to say something to a man's face but only behind the safety of your computer screen.........well you know what you are, I don't have to tell you.

An ___ is still an ____, regardless of size.  :)

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2013, 02:51:21 PM »
What tickles me is if any of you have ever seen how big Chalenge is, 99% of you wouldn't even have the balls to introduce yourselves much less run your mouth...........just saying. But yet the same big mouths will get on here lecturing everyone about respect, honor and cowardice  :rofl

If you ain't man enough to say something to a man's face but only behind the safety of your computer screen.........well you know what you are, I don't have to tell you.

this is mostly true, I have found most people especially those who are bullies(chalenge is a bully... a keyboard bully)....don't like it when knuckles or foreheads get smashed into there face......

Junky is also correct most big guys have never had to throw down due to everyone thinking they are to big to fight....when it comes right down to it....they have no clue and go down just as easy as anyone else.

speaking from experience in brawling....the small guys are most often much tougher then the real big guys...toughest guy I fought was about 5'6"...... I could rest my foot on his head.....but he was one tough mother..... could take a punch like no one else.....the most feared guy I knew locked down was 140 lbs.(he was feared just because he had no problem putting a shank in someone not because he was a fighter)

but then there are the truly BIG guys.....I tattooed a guy in Tuscon AZ who was 7' 4" 540 lbs, his hand (where I did the tat) was easily 3 inches thick....and to be perfectly honest it was the first and only time I have said to myself before doing the tat...." Paul whatever you do...don't screw up this tat" :rofl :rofl :rofl it ended up being a great time tatting up the members of the "Dirty dozen" and "filthy few" bike clubs...naked chicks running around  :O was a hell of a night. :rock :rock

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2013, 02:55:21 PM »
this is mostly true, I have found most people especially those who are bullies(chalenge is a bully... a keyboard bully)....don't like it when knuckles or foreheads get smashed into there face......

Junky is also correct most big guys have never had to throw down due to everyone thinking they are to big to fight....when it comes right down to it....they have no clue and go down just as easy as anyone else.

speaking from experience in brawling....the small guys are most often much tougher then the real big guys...toughest guy I fought was about 5'6"...... I could rest my foot on his head.....but he was one tough mother..... could take a punch like no one else.....the most feared guy I knew locked down was 140 lbs.(he was feared just because he had no problem putting a shank in someone not because he was a fighter)

but then there are the truly BIG guys.....I tattooed a guy in Tuscon AZ who was 7' 4" 540 lbs, his hand (where I did the tat) was easily 3 inches thick....and to be perfectly honest it was the first and only time I have said to myself before doing the tat...." Paul whatever you do...don't screw up this tat" :rofl :rofl :rofl it ended up being a great time tatting up the members of the "Dirty dozen" and "filthy few" bike clubs...naked chicks running around  :O was a hell of a night. :rock :rock
Fighting  is for retards. It's all about dueling pistols and fencing :old:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2013, 03:02:30 PM »
Fighting  is for retards. It's all about dueling pistols and fencing :old:

loved it when I was younger...miss it now a days but....you know being a dad and giving up violence...kinda puts a damper on it...besides I aint no spring chicken anymore....can still do a split though  :t (well almost) :rofl

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »
The bigger they are the harder they fall?..really. :rolleyes: That's what Custer said. Oh yeah wasn't he in the Army too.  :headscratch:

Anyway, I'll say no more. Peace out knuckleheads  :cheers:

Fulcrum is also finding the door....and speaking in third person again.  :huh

:lol

Seriously, I ribbed Chalenge here for his videos, but I did so non-maliciously.  99.8% of the time I am razing someone it's just that...razing.*  I do, however, draw the line at giving someone a hard time for things like ideas to improve the game....thus my statement in the other recent Chalenge thread.

If Chalenge shows up at my house....let it be known I have a gun and a guarddog!  

Well...ok...I have pictures of a gun.  And the guard dog is a Chihuahua. She's mean tho'...7 lbs of pure vicious rage.  So watch it. :frown:

:bolt:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 03:04:21 PM by Fulcrum »
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2013, 03:24:14 PM »
loved it when I was younger...miss it now a days but....you know being a dad and giving up violence...kinda puts a damper on it...besides I aint no spring chicken anymore....can still do a split though  :t (well almost) :rofl
I hear that. My son was into it with some kids down the street last summer and their dad (late 20s early 30s) came down to give me a arse whooping.....I just turned 48, 6" taller and 100lbs heavier.. Anyway, he found out that sometimes the big don't always drop so easy :t. I ended up with a torn shirt and some pulled muscles and he left with several gashes all along his head and a broken nose. Haven't had neighbor problems since. As a matter of fact he waves at me when I drive by now. :D

I do have to admit though when it was all over I felt like I'd been hit by a freight train. Every muscle in my body ached for a week. I knew right then and there I'm getting too old for that crap. I told the wife that next time I'll just grab a bat and start clearing the street. 
Lighten up Francis

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2013, 03:29:40 PM »
I hear that. My son was into it with some kids down the street last summer and their dad (late 20s early 30s) came down to give me a arse whooping.....I just turned 48, 6" taller and 100lbs heavier.. Anyway, he found out that sometimes the big don't always drop so easy :t. I ended up with a torn shirt and some pulled muscles and he left with several gashes all along his head and a broken nose. Haven't had neighbor problems since. As a matter of fact he waves at me when I drive by now. :D

I do have to admit though when it was all over I felt like I'd been hit by a freight train. Every muscle in my body ached for a week. I knew right then and there I'm getting too old for that crap. I told the wife that next time I'll just grab a bat and start clearing the street. 

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I get to wrestle with my 220 lb son so I am still ready at the drop of a dime...but it sure hurts more now a days....especially the hips. :(

its funny he says to me the other night..."I could get out of your leg lock" :rofl :rofl :rofl

it took all of 30 seconds for him to be trapped and tapping out :D

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2013, 03:32:49 PM »
You're terrible. Go home play with an oncoming train.

:devil :devil :devil
I hope you have a spare monitor to ship my way. LOL
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2013, 03:34:24 PM »

:rofl

I get to wrestle with my 220 lb son so I am still ready at the drop of a dime...but it sure hurts more now a days....especially the hips. :(

its funny he says to me the other night..."I could get out of your leg lock" :rofl :rofl :rofl

I will never get into it with my dad. Eek

I will say tho that I find interesting that generally after guys fight they become friends after sometimes.

I will admit that I try and talk myself out of fights nowadays but if I have to and I get mad lord have mercy for thy wrath will be unleashed as this adreniline  junkie gets going :uhoh

I always knew swilling pain and letting it boil was positive
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2013, 03:35:19 PM »
Been many years since I was in a actual fight.  Might have something to do with the last one I was in where it was me against 4 and in my head I said "Ok, its on, so might as well go all out and put all 4 of these guys down".

My math was a bit off...
AMAX  in game

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2013, 03:37:39 PM »
Been many years since I was in a actual fight.  Might have something to do with the last one I was in where it was me against 4 and in my head I said "Ok, its on, so might as well go all out and put all 4 of these guys down".

My math was a bit off...

ya thats not good odds. unless your name is Bruce Lee ;)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2013, 03:40:30 PM »

220!  :O my gawd that's a big boy. My 16 year old is a buck 50 but is stronger than a ox. I'm close to 260 and have to put him down quick or those 2 packs of Marlboro a day I've been smoking for that last 35 years will catch up to me, and I'll end up calling him daddy. If my kid gets as big as your's, I'm buying a tazer dude.  :rofl
Lighten up Francis

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2013, 03:44:50 PM »

ya thats not good odds. unless your name is Bruce Lee ;)
yes? you called?  :rofl   :lol   :rofl   :lol 

ya right, these days i'm more like...

only older and more fragile...
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2013, 03:53:24 PM »
220!  :O my gawd that's a big boy. My 16 year old is a buck 50 but is stronger than a ox. I'm close to 260 and have to put him down quick or those 2 packs of Marlboro a day I've been smoking for that last 35 years will catch up to me, and I'll end up calling him daddy. If my kid gets as big as your's, I'm buying a tazer dude.  :rofl

he is a big boy his shoe size is 13 :O

my oldest son takes more after me.... we have the same size 9w.....

yes? you called?  :rofl   :lol   :rofl   :lol 

ya right, these days i'm more like...
(Image removed from quote.)
only older and more fragile...

sucks he is gone.... :(

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2013, 03:59:33 PM »
The bigger they are the harder they fall?..really. :rolleyes: That's what Custer said. Oh yeah wasn't he in the Army too.  :headscratch:

Anyway, I'll say no more. Peace out knuckleheads  :cheers:

WADR, Custer got the piss kicked out of him because he was an arrogant, obtuse, fool.  Don't bring up size dood because I know you know better....it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog that decides the victor.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba