Author Topic: For Chalenge  (Read 13152 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: For Chalenge
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2013, 04:19:33 AM »
 :rofl
You guys haven't seen the worst that drama can get to
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2013, 06:15:41 AM »
AoM
City of ice

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2013, 06:27:19 AM »
 That was yesterday and 2 pages ago Slash.....lets try to keep up and stay ahead of the curve from here on out.

and yeah that's right. chalenge would slap a knot on ur head and make u call him daddy. i'll be back on friday to see if ur up to speed with the thread yet.   

Yeah, ok.

Where's FlyingFin, there's a new "big man" on the block. Sheet just got real yo.
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2013, 06:32:02 AM »
It went from a troll fest played out voss is such and such thread to "im a billy bad azz" thread. When will all of the BS end. I could care less. Stop living in your fantasized glory days. But if you want to post on how macho you are, go right ahead, I get a good chuckle out of it.
shut it hippyboi. I was kickin arse when u were still putting crayons up ur nose.

P.S. get a haircut, take all the scrap steel earrings out of ur nose, tongue, lips, eyebrows, ears, cheeks etc,etc,etc.....and get a job that doesn't require scales and plastic bags.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 06:45:48 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2013, 06:40:53 AM »
He showed you a picture? Did you get to see the snake bite too?
I don't know who you are. You must be one of the "B" list muppets trying to be seen behind the big boys in the squad. What u refer to wasn't a snake u twit. Now go away and Ted Williams sucks. His mother tried to get him out of combat during the big war. And that is ur hero? lmfao

You're slower than Slash. It took you 5 pages and 3 days to get up to speed.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 06:51:53 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2013, 06:53:34 AM »
I don't know who you are. You must be one of the "B" list muppets trying to be seen behind the big boys in the squad. What u refer to wasn't a snake u twit. Now go away and Ted Williams sucks. His mother tried to get him out of combat during the big war. And that is ur hero? lmfao

As the Muppet "C" List, I would like to state that I take great offense to your insulting my "B" list brothers (who I am busy hiding behind).

Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2013, 06:59:55 AM »
Ted Williams ... His mother tried to get him out of combat during the big war. And that is ur hero? lmfao

Ted Williams is not responsible for the actions of his mommy. And his mom failed. Ted was a hero who served as a combat pilot in two wars. Uptown, please try to be respectful of our dead heros regardless of how mad you are at some guy who wears their names on his shirt.  :salute

Who is John Galt?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2013, 07:03:49 AM »
Fulcrum why in the hell did u sign up to fly for those easy mode hippy geeks. Ain't none of em got sense to pour piss out of a boot......well cept for INK and Kappa and ChangeUp.......and Flench...
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2013, 07:11:34 AM »
Ted Williams is not responsible for the actions of his mommy. And his mom failed. Ted was a hero who served as a combat pilot in two wars. Uptown, please try to be respectful of our dead heros regardless of how mad you are at some guy who wears their names on his shirt.  :salute

I was hoping to rile up some muppets but you had to come in and get all serious on me............but yeah ur right Ted was teh man.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 07:14:49 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2013, 07:21:14 AM »

Wait, what's going on here now?

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2013, 07:28:53 AM »
I don't know. I had a plan but Vinkman came in and screwed me all up and made me feel bad  :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2013, 07:42:50 AM »
Fulcrum why in the hell did u sign up to fly for those easy mode hippy geeks. Ain't none of em got sense to pour piss out of a boot......well cept for INK and Kappa and ChangeUp.......and Flench...

Ahhh...I guess this is where I start to receive the messages of love and adoration from the Muppets many fans.  Excellent!  :aok

Why did I join up? *shrug* The pay sucks..so I dunno.  I am sure that signing on was, of all the sins I have committed in my 47 years on this earth, the very smallest.  

Uptown, I have a challenge (not Chalenge) for you:

1.) Name one squad in this game that isn't made up of "easy mode geeks"*?  

2.) After you name this squad, please go find a mirror

3.) Gaze deep within this mirror at your reflection.

4.) Now say "<insert squad name here> is the only cartoon squadron in all of Cartoonland that isn't made of up of easy mode geeks." as loud as you possibly can.  

5.) Please repeat this action twenty times.

If you can do this twenty times without:

a.) reflecting on how absurd it is to even imply anything in this game is serious.
b.) considering how you are taking this game WAYYYYY too seriously
c.) appreciating that this is a video game made up of people playing roles which are caricatures of who they are in "the real world"
d.) cracking a smile at the absolute insanity of taking me up on this challenge (again, not Chalenge)..and that by doing so, you just proved b.)
e.) realizing and that your wife and/or family is likely standing behind you wondering why you are shouting

...I'll then happily reconsider your argument.  ;)

* Not going to dispute the "hippy" part...Christ...I think some of these guys were at Woodstock!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 07:52:21 AM by Fulcrum »
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2013, 08:00:02 AM »
Well I made it to #3 and seen just how damn sexy I am and decided to make a video for the muppets. Once they see it I'm sure they're going to shoot me squad invites but I must decline....I have my standards. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f1_1379592601

wee wee moan cherry

Peace out knuckleheads. I gotta go pull a motor. I'll be back when the slow readers catch up  :bolt:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 08:09:19 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2013, 08:08:48 AM »
Well I made it to #3 and seen just how damn sexy I am and decided to make a video for the muppets. Once they see it I'm sure they're going to shoot me squad invites but I must decline....I have my standards. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f1_1379592601

wee wee moan cherry

:confused:  i feel sick...................thanks
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2013, 08:50:43 AM »
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors