Author Topic: For Chalenge  (Read 13222 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: For Chalenge
« Reply #330 on: September 23, 2013, 09:57:20 AM »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Halo46

• Silver Member
« Reply #331 on: September 23, 2013, 10:00:58 AM »

Whats in the box? Whats in the box?  :x
Used to fly as Halo46, GRHalo, Hobo and Punk at the end.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #332 on: September 23, 2013, 10:08:06 AM »
It's a box full of gifs of my fave sprinter.

I told you guys the thread would have been better with backsides, not horses.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #333 on: September 23, 2013, 10:17:09 AM »

I have a sicknasty squad that are the best wingmen/sticks/funny as hell people in the game. We aren't score potato dweebs so we like to get dirty. We are a squad that looks for furballs and dogfights in the MA and DA. We don't have to fly and p51s and 190s so that we can run and pick. We dont fly spits because they are too easy for us, we like challenging planes that we still pwn you in. We furball hard and never run (unless it takes 4 to shoot us down which is normal). We are the enemy. So yeah we talk trash because we are the enemy. We are here to shoot you all down.

who is fester!?
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #334 on: September 23, 2013, 10:48:16 AM »
who is fester!?
Who is Irish? Ink? Slash? Bear? Suns? Moot? Skyrock? Scotch? Hillbilly? Tec? BillyD? Flench? Sunbat? Bunny? Dedalos? And who ever else i have missed, because they were flying before my time..   hmm? Think about it, before youre asking such a poetical question.  
:salute
AoM
City of ice

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #335 on: September 23, 2013, 10:52:23 AM »
Who is Irish? Ink? Slash? Bear? Suns? Moot? Skyrock? Scotch? Hillbilly? Tec? BillyD? Flench? Sunbat? Bunny? Dedalos? And who ever else i have missed, because they were flying before my time..   hmm? Think about it, before youre asking such a poetical question.  
:salute
you miss interpreted my post. The paragraph I quoted is everything that fester is guilty of, and he is a Muppet isn't he?  

The ones you named are not guilty and I do enjoy flying with and against them.  :salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #336 on: September 23, 2013, 10:58:11 AM »
you miss interpreted my post. The paragraph I quoted is everything that fester is guilty of, and he is a Muppet isn't he?  
Nope, you missed my post. There is one member of my squad who - as you say - guilty in everything (lol), yet i just listed like 15 others. Would you say that all of them are scorehores only because you dislike Fester? Arent they the members of the said squad too? Still, even though IMO bruv is far worse than any Fester (yes, i would kick the hell outta his face if i had the chance), i wouldnt say that the "The Few" squadron is not a good one, with a bunch of straight and cool people around.

Got it now? This kind of universalisation is a faulthy logic, bringing it up as a proof is just wrong and feels like someone is looking for some drama.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:01:55 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #337 on: September 23, 2013, 11:03:35 AM »
Nope, you missed my post. There is one member of my squad who - as you say - guilty in everything (lol), yet i just listed like 15 others. Would you say that all of them are scorehores only because you dislike Fester? Arent they the members of the said squad too? Still, even though IMO bruv is far worse than any Fester (yes, i would kick the hell outta his face if i had the chance), i wouldnt say that the "The Few" squadron is not a good one, with a bunch of straight and cool people around.

Got it now? This kind of universalisation is a faulthy logic, bringing it up as a proof is just wrong and feels like someone is looking for some drama.
Debrody, i never accused any of those members of your squad of being any of that. I clearly said fester! not "Irish Ink Slash Bear Suns Moot Skyrock Scotch Hillbilly Tec BillyD Flench Sunbat Bunny Dedalos"
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #338 on: September 23, 2013, 11:03:38 AM »
who is fester!?

WB circa 1997-1999 used in game name citabr

AH 1999-2001 flew under in game name Citabria
AH 2001-2013 flown under in game name Fester

AH 2000-2013 used Citabria as Forum posting name with my in game name in signature. (didn't join the forums till I'd played the game a while)

notable in game achievements I set for myself (my own opinion)...

299 kills and no deaths before dying to an ostwind.
rank 1 in every category in spite of much competition during the attempt (one of only 2 to do this in MA since 1999) retired from scorewhoring after this.
99 kills in one sortie (tempest)
40 kills in 1 p38 sortie (done this 3 times)

artistic contributions to Aces High.

Ozkansas Main arena terrain.

FesterMA Main arena terrain.

B-17G 3 view drawing plans upon which the 3d model was built. (made from photographs and an accurate low detail outline at Natedog's request)
B-17G default skin.

B-25C default skin.
B-25H default skin.

P-39D default skin.
P-39Q defaut skin.

P-51D several custom skins

P-38G several skins including one made at guppy35's request with his in game name CorkyJr on the side.
P-38J custom skin

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #339 on: September 23, 2013, 11:04:17 AM »
WB circa 1997-1999 used in game name citabr

AH 1999-2001 flew under in game name Citabria
AH 2001-2013 flown under in game name Fester

AH 2000-2013 used Citabria as Forum posting name with my in game name in signature. (didn't join the forums till I'd played the game a while)

notable in game achievements I set for myself (my own opinion)...

299 kills and no deaths before dying to an ostwind.
rank 1 in every category in spite of much competition during the attempt (one of only 2 to do this in MA since 1999) retired from scorewhoring after this.
99 kills in one sortie (tempest)
40 kills in 1 p38 sortie (done this 3 times)

artistic contributions to Aces High.

Ozkansas Main arena terrain.

FesterMA Main arena terrain.

B-17G 3 view drawing plans upon which the 3d model was built. (made from photographs and an accurate low detail outline at Natedog's request)
B-17G default skin.

B-25C default skin.
B-25H default skin.

P-39D default skin.
P-39Q defaut skin.

P-51D several custom skins

P-38G several skins including one made at guppy35's request with his in game name CorkyJr on the side.
P-38J custom skin

I understand this much  :)

Edit: i dont discredit your hard work at all. It is greatly apreciated throughout the AH community.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #340 on: September 23, 2013, 11:10:26 AM »
I also was the origional CO of the muppets for the better part of a Decade.

Kappa and I founded the squad a long long time ago and credit for the name goes to him.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #341 on: September 23, 2013, 11:14:42 AM »
Debrody, i never accused any of those members of your squad of being any of that. I clearly said fester! not "Irish Ink Slash Bear Suns Moot Skyrock Scotch Hillbilly Tec BillyD Flench Sunbat Bunny Dedalos"

WTH is this?  My contract clearly states that my name should appear first in these kinds of lists.  Fix it!  :furious
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #342 on: September 23, 2013, 11:15:37 AM »
WTH is this?  My contract clearly states that my name should appear first in these kinds of lists.  Fix it!  :furious
save the best for last ey?
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #343 on: September 23, 2013, 11:21:53 AM »
I don't get all the Muppet bashing and the anklehumping that is going on in here or even the statements that we have somehow lowered our standards. I've been in the squad off and on almost since the beginning back when Wldthing took me under his wing when I was average at best. If they liked you, you liked their style of play and were willing to learn they'd take you in. We have always had an A-List group at the top carrying the flag over the years, whether it be the HoF roster at the beginning (too many to name), Morpheus and Xj when they were Muppets, Skyrock, then Grizz and Sunsfan, but it's never been a requirement to be of that status.

If you did not make the squad (or were kicked out), it probably wasn't because you weren't good enough, its more likely because we or enough people in the squad don't like you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:26:31 AM by TW9 »
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #344 on: September 23, 2013, 11:34:23 AM »
Bro that bug in your signature is doing its job. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek