Author Topic: For Chalenge  (Read 13224 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: For Chalenge
« Reply #345 on: September 23, 2013, 12:13:26 PM »
WB circa 1997-1999 used in game name citabr

AH 1999-2001 flew under in game name Citabria
AH 2001-2013 flown under in game name Fester

AH 2000-2013 used Citabria as Forum posting name with my in game name in signature. (didn't join the forums till I'd played the game a while)

notable in game achievements I set for myself (my own opinion)...

299 kills and no deaths before dying to an ostwind.
rank 1 in every category in spite of much competition during the attempt (one of only 2 to do this in MA since 1999) retired from scorewhoring after this.
99 kills in one sortie (tempest)
40 kills in 1 p38 sortie (done this 3 times)

artistic contributions to Aces High.

Ozkansas Main arena terrain.

FesterMA Main arena terrain.

B-17G 3 view drawing plans upon which the 3d model was built. (made from photographs and an accurate low detail outline at Natedog's request)
B-17G default skin.

B-25C default skin.
B-25H default skin.

P-39D default skin.
P-39Q defaut skin.

P-51D several custom skins

P-38G several skins including one made at guppy35's request with his in game name CorkyJr on the side.
P-38J custom skin

A few damn nice Warhawk skins too :aok

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #346 on: September 23, 2013, 12:15:33 PM »
save the best for last ey?

Ah hummm....
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #347 on: September 23, 2013, 12:15:50 PM »
I thought Boney and his Cronies were the only ones Muppet bashing?!

And which one of you nutters gave Google invite rights!?..  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #348 on: September 23, 2013, 12:16:20 PM »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #349 on: September 23, 2013, 12:17:35 PM »
Changeup nicest guy in the muppets!  Gave me free sticks. <3
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #350 on: September 23, 2013, 12:18:06 PM »
The Muppets are a rare bunch as they have so damn many top shelf sticks, one would think that all the egos in there would tear the squad apart. But in reality all seem to gel together perfectly. That's what makes them so rare and so dangerous. And I think that's why they're the squad that folks love to hate. I think some are jealous of their skills, some think they cheat, and some kiss up to them in hopes of being one of the "cool kids".
I tend to shy away from them in the MA as I don't want to be seen as a pathetic Muppet groupie....they have way too many of those types already. But I will say the few times I've swallowed my pride and asked a few of them for help or a few pointers they've always been real nice and helped me out.....hell XJ even made my avatar for me. So I can't help but to like the knuckleheads. But I won't tell them that. What I will tell them though is they suck and I'll whip all of them like a rented mule if they mess with this ole boy!  :devil

Lighten up Francis

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #351 on: September 23, 2013, 12:22:53 PM »
... one would think that all the egos in there would tear the squad apart. But in reality all seem to gel together perfectly. That's what makes them so rare and so dangerous.
Think about it once again, please. If all those egos can accept each other as they are, are they really as much of egos?
AoM
City of ice

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #352 on: September 23, 2013, 12:23:33 PM »
Ah hummm....

That is one strange way to say that you agree but what counts is that you said it and not how you said it :old:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #353 on: September 23, 2013, 12:38:08 PM »
in my opinion a lot of animosity towards muppets revolves around most of them being willing to challenge anyone. when attacked in game or on ch200 or bbs the mindset of a muppet is pretty uniform...

attack attack attack. however this only happens when provoked. a muppet respects a good fight and will often tell you so even if you kill them.

however if you attack a muppet with insults or slander expect no mercy as they are relentless and typically have no boundaries in the manner in which they will answer your insult. the inevitable backlash and animosity on both sides is pretty predictable and in this respect muppets are indeed egomaniacs.

thats the side of muppets people that hate muppets love to go on and on about.

the side that you don't hear about is if you ask one of them for tips or advice on how to fly a certain maneuver or want a friendly duel for practice or for competition such things are graciously given without fail.

how you treat them is how they treat you.

make yourself an enemy and you will be one.

if your an honorable opponent or just pleasant regardless of skill level you will never see a muppet give you anything more than a good fight in the air.

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2013, 12:44:08 PM »
Think about it once again, please. If all those egos can accept each other as they are, are they really as much of egos?
e·gos
1. The self, especially as distinct from the world and other selves.
2. In psychoanalysis, the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior, and is most in touch with external reality.
a. An exaggerated sense of self-importance; conceit.
b. Appropriate pride in oneself; self-esteem.

Now that I've explained the context in with I used the word "ego", are you going to tell me they don't fit this profile? Should I start grabbing Muppet quotes from this very thread? What I said before isn't a bad thing necessarily......hell, we all have egos whether you want to admit it or not. It's how you handle that ego is what's important. That was my point. You guys don't seem to be jealous of each other but seem to feed off one another. That's where the rarity lays.  :old:
Lighten up Francis

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #355 on: September 23, 2013, 12:55:54 PM »
Okay now I am feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Please back on topic.

I prefer the term mudhen. The reason is simple, but might take a little explaining. The mudhen is another name for the F-15 Strike Eagle. F-15 pilots think of themselves as the top dogs. In AH, your 'BTs" drop bombs on GVs to get their names in light. In a lot of ways, that's just the attitude of an F-15 jockey. Coots, are another name for Mud Hen. Coots lay their eggs in muddy, leafy nests surrounded by water. BT's is just another clever form of being insulting, but it's also ignorant in so many ways.
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2013, 12:59:04 PM »
TW9... The last line of the full quote in a thread i didn't even comment on is what got me interested in who "Chalenge" really was.

If you have gotten so inside someones head that they are insulting you in random threads you haven't even participated in something is going on with them that has some backstory.

That was my opinion when I started wondering who he was after arguing with him last week about his stick figure. I was amazed at how he believed he was the future of AH and would through his being ripped off by full sail usher ah3 into existence.

I prefer the term mudhen. The reason is simple, but might take a little explaining. The mudhen is another name for the F-15 Strike Eagle. F-15 pilots think of themselves as the top dogs. In AH, your 'BTs" drop bombs on GVs to get their names in light. In a lot of ways, that's just the attitude of an F-15 jockey. Coots, are another name for Mud Hen. Coots lay their eggs in muddy, leafy nests surrounded by water. BT's is just another clever form of being insulting, but it's also ignorant in so many ways.

Mudhens. Let's use it.

Or you could just say, Festurd.  :devil

Quote from: Chalenge
No Festless, I think it's more likely that you are the substance abuser..

Festurd, your ignorance is right out there for everyone to see. Well done!

You are absolutely brilliant Festurd. You cannot even comprehend the English language. Clearly, you never finished high school.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 01:21:54 PM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2013, 01:41:34 PM »
The Muppets are a rare bunch as they have so damn many top shelf sticks, one would think that all the egos in there would tear the squad apart. But in reality all seem to gel together perfectly. That's what makes them so rare and so dangerous. And I think that's why they're the squad that folks love to hate. I think some are jealous of their skills, some think they cheat, and some kiss up to them in hopes of being one of the "cool kids".
I tend to shy away from them in the MA as I don't want to be seen as a pathetic Muppet groupie....they have way too many of those types already. But I will say the few times I've swallowed my pride and asked a few of them for help or a few pointers they've always been real nice and helped me out.....hell XJ even made my avatar for me. So I can't help but to like the knuckleheads. But I won't tell them that. What I will tell them though is they suck and I'll whip all of them like a rented mule if they mess with this ole boy!  :devil

I'm gonna send him an invite to call his troll, lol

:salute
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #358 on: September 23, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »
 :banana:
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #359 on: September 23, 2013, 01:47:50 PM »
if your an honorable opponent or just pleasant regardless of skill level you will never see a muppet give you anything more than a good fight in the air.
this is what i think.
AoM
City of ice