Author Topic: For Chalenge  (Read 13204 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: For Chalenge
« Reply #405 on: September 24, 2013, 11:28:50 AM »
I always thought the J would be pronounced H making it Ho Cum.

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #406 on: September 24, 2013, 11:33:39 AM »
is irunvet still doing the salute spam to insult people?
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #407 on: September 24, 2013, 11:42:26 AM »
is irunvet still doing the salute spam to insult people?

Not a road where you have a leg. Sayin.

[edit - removed link to the thread because why actually dig up the body - most all of us attended already]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 11:54:58 AM by Arlo »

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #408 on: September 24, 2013, 11:54:13 AM »

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350152.0.html

There comes a time where under the radar really is the best tactic (if you're too proud to make things right).

:headscratch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRYmKQeIiNs
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #409 on: September 24, 2013, 11:54:55 AM »

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350152.0.html

There comes a time where under the radar really is the best tactic (if you're too proud to make things right).

You only see what you want to see.  Read the thread that started that one really carefully and tell me Fester was the only one that said something he shouldn't have.   
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #410 on: September 24, 2013, 11:56:05 AM »
You only see what you want to see.  Read the thread that started that one really carefully and tell me Fester was the only one that said something he shouldn't have.  

Wasn't only isn't a good defense. Chity is chity. Now Fester is digging up his own.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 11:58:41 AM by Arlo »

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #411 on: September 24, 2013, 12:03:43 PM »
Wasn't only isn't a good defense. Chity is chity. Now Fester is digging up his own.

drop that stone man before you throw it....

opps, too late..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #412 on: September 24, 2013, 12:06:19 PM »

Fester admitted his comment was out of line.  He did edit it after all.  SD was losing an internet argument and introduces his deceased loved one trump card and everyone looks the other way like it was totally in bounds.

If you think that's normal or OK, something is wrong with you.     

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #413 on: September 24, 2013, 12:14:20 PM »
Fester admitted his comment was out of line.  He did edit it after all.  SD was losing an internet argument and introduces his deceased loved one trump card and everyone looks the other way like it was totally in bounds.

If you think that's normal or OK, something is wrong with you.     

Bro its hard to for us to understand what your saying with fester junk in your mouth.  Stop defending what he said.  Don't even say your not. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #414 on: September 24, 2013, 12:15:36 PM »
Fester admitted his comment was out of line.  He did edit it after all.  SD was losing an internet argument and introduces his deceased loved one trump card and everyone looks the other way like it was totally in bounds.    

He sounded as sorry as someone who didn't even realize he crossed a line at all and all he was really sorry about was it turned around and bit his backside. What was the overwhelming insult from SD that titted that tat? That bailing over and overall night long in the MWMA to get a star was pathetic? Geez, that deserved a personal insult on such a disgusting level.

Like I said, Fester doesn't have a leg. Best he just impress us with terrains and skins and smile more.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #415 on: September 24, 2013, 12:16:16 PM »
Once again bear typical response. I almost predicted that one.  Please come up with a new tactic your making this boring for me. 

Lol, doesn't make it any less true.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #416 on: September 24, 2013, 12:20:11 PM »
What you probably have come to understand is that regular people hate success, particularly the success of somebody who is their better or superior.  These types of people are usually incapable of being subordinate to anyone, and instead of creating a situation where you could probably have helped them improve their abilities, they would rather just attack over some nit picky ridiculous non issue as they fear that they may not be able to actually improve themselves, and it's simpler to try and drag their betters down to their level instead.

In any case, don't let the idiots on the BBS get you angry, I realize that can be tough, very tough at times, but you figured that out on your own by the looks of it and have just let the rest of the BS pass by.  I worked for some celebs in Hollywood and elsewhere with the private military company I worked with after I did some tours in the mid east, and after that experience it really opened up my eyes to how much people love to attack those that have been more successful than themselves.  It bothered every one of them, including some very tough guys like Bruce Willis, who just happened to be actors, but are otherwise pretty solidly mentally and physically tough people.  If it can get to them, don't feel badly about it getting to you, but also remember that the reason it is occurring at all is that you're better than them, and take heart.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #417 on: September 24, 2013, 12:22:24 PM »
That's the third time you've posted your reaffirmation mantra. Read it to yourself in the bathroom.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #418 on: September 24, 2013, 12:23:57 PM »
That's the third time you've posted your reaffirmation mantra. Read it to yourself in the bathroom.

(Image removed from quote.)

He is dead, but this thread is starting to get awesome!
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #419 on: September 24, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »
Lol, doesn't make it any less true.
Lol, you believe what you want bud.  Whatever makes you sleep at night. Maybe your bear will comfort you.  See what I did there? :)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek