Author Topic: tank main gun shooting planes down.  (Read 8397 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: tank main gun shooting planes down.
« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2014, 07:59:34 AM »
Yes, my experience in TB is rather limited, and I don't put as many hours in the game as I'd like to...I left out the Hurri IID because I've barely used it, on the other hand I've tested the 410 in a TB role, mostly offline. I'm going to test the hurri offline and see how well it fares! :salute

Don't feel bad Xavier sounds like you left out the easymode planes and thus you actually do have more experience than Snailman  :old:

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2014, 08:00:16 AM »
You might as well print that stat page out and make a paper airplane with it and throw it out the window, it will then have surpassed you in the danger stakes  :old:

That would require opening the window .. but I'm far too afraid of that outside world to take such a risk  :uhoh

Easymode is relative to...well go fly the G2 and find out.

Been here, done that.

I do find it incredible that you somehow think its wrong for you to fly a Stuka because of Rudel could you explain to me why that is.

I sait "It doesn't help either", not that it's the sole reason. ;)

I still expect you to take up the challenge.

I fly what I like, not what other's expect me to fly  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2014, 08:25:35 AM »
That would require opening the window .. but I'm far too afraid of that outside world to take such a risk  :uhoh

Been here, done that.

I sait "It doesn't help either", not that it's the sole reason. ;)

I fly what I like, not what other's expect me to fly  :old:

So lets hear the reason then why it doesn't help regards Rudel? You haven't really answered my question just avoided it.

If thats the case I can't really take your opinion on tankbusting seriously anymore, certainly professing to be hot s$%t at tankbusting and trying to prove a point in a debate whilst leaving out the most difficult plane cannot really be taken seriously.

I would guarantee you would get main gunned alot more in a Ju 87 G2 I for the most part come in from a high angle but I will still get reversed gunned. Prove me wrong Snailman...

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2014, 08:27:50 AM »
 :rolleyes:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2014, 08:39:40 AM »
:rolleyes:

All your reasoning and intelligence and the best you could come up with is a rollseyes emotion as a response, clearly it is powerless in the face of the prospect of an impending Internet death  :rofl

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2014, 09:43:57 AM »
So lets hear the reason then why it doesn't help regards Rudel? You haven't really answered my question just avoided it.
Purely a guess, but perhaps due to Rudel's politics rather than his fighting prowess.  Purportedly being acquainted with Josef Mengele in S.America after the war tends to leave a bad taste in people's mouths. 

:salute   Nishizwa

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2014, 10:46:50 AM »
Purely a guess, but perhaps due to Rudel's politics rather than his fighting prowess.  Purportedly being acquainted with Josef Mengele in S.America after the war tends to leave a bad taste in people's mouths.  

:salute   Nishizwa

I am thinking its more to do with the fact that he doesn't want to undertake a risky??  :lol venture in cartoon land to be fair  :D Hes was fine using the Stuka offline to test it against tanks by his own admission.

Since I've been flying the Stuka I have been thinking more about Nazism,  :uhoh seems kinda right, ya know,  :uhoh or maybe its the power of Nazism corrupting me through a cartoon airplane.

Ahh sounds a bit crazy when I say it that way, lets stick with the Stuka isn't that good and he would risk ruining his score in game from getting main gunned or jumped on by enemy fighters.

I doubt Snailman would be able to set up his attack runs as described against a real player in a Stuka  :D

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2014, 11:16:48 AM »

I doubt Snailman would be able to set up his attack runs as described against a real player in a Stuka  :D

I thought we were talking about attacking a real player in a tank - but that's just me trying to eschew obfuscation.

Anyway, hasn't this thread gone on long enough?

And what about my request: that HiTech provide the additional tracking of individual kill stats from individual platforms in the case of multi-platform weapons? E.g. kills from the waist gun position in a B-17 or kills from the pintle of a tank, etc?

If f we had that, we'd have data on how common is the phenomena.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #278 on: April 10, 2014, 11:55:18 AM »
All your reasoning and intelligence and the best you could come up with is a rollseyes emotion as a response, clearly it is powerless in the face of the prospect of an impending Internet death  :rofl

Supa Stuka Rape League?  :lol

Yeah perhaps Lusche has personal issues about this matter which we should respect mate.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #279 on: April 10, 2014, 02:32:09 PM »
where be the gold pervert?!!   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #280 on: April 10, 2014, 03:25:13 PM »
where be the gold pervert?!!   

In the pages of the book Stuka Ace  :old: thats where

Supa Stuka Rape League?  :lol

:rofl Its usually me getting raped in a Stuka rather than dishing it out  :rofl

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #281 on: April 10, 2014, 04:06:21 PM »
Distasteful.
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum