Author Topic: GTX 275 to established AH member  (Read 581 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
GTX 275 to established AH member
« on: September 28, 2013, 11:09:12 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-896-P3-1170-AR-DDR3-PCI-Express-Graphics/dp/B00243FPRO

Its just sitting around doing nothing. It worked fine in last system I had it in. I figure pay for shipping and make a donation to this veterans charity after you see it works. http://www.fisherhouse.org/donate/ Whatever is appropriate.

Service members/veterans, or AH veterans only. I know its old but it might be a decent bump up for a member with young kids.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: GTX 275 to established AH member
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 11:49:11 AM »
good video card.

its not that old came out a couple years ago, i understand when you buy a computer component its out dated already.

anyone needing a new video card that meets these criteria JUMP ON IT. only thing to check would be system just to make sure your computer can take this advanced video card
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 05:18:26 PM »
PM sent!
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 05:32:54 PM »
The card is spoken for. Please keep our veterans and service members in your hearts at all times. I know a painless thing to do is donate all your old clothes at the ends of the year............... :salute
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"