Author Topic: Remove airbases from Ozkansas TT  (Read 3244 times)

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
Re: Remove airbases from Ozkansas TT
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2013, 10:10:55 AM »
basically I was just being a smartass.....

but Honestly the MA is a sandbox for combat.....the center area of GV and airfields is a great place to have some virtual combat...if the airfields were takin out that would suk....

I do understand some things that dont go your way suk...like being bombed by guys who interfere in your tank fight...or GVs killing a plane flying to the fight....(basically the same thing)

what is great about AH is they don't limit your choices or fun factor....there are always new GVs in the hanger (or planes for what such as me)

Thanks for the clarification.  Problem with the "back to the hanger" philosophy is that its appeal only persists up to a certain point (death / achievement ratio).  After that point you perceive the uselessness of your gaming activity, and go do something else.  I am trying to avoid us reaching that point with my various suggestions.  BTW, my alternative to the OP is to remove ords from the OzKansas airbases, and hope that the air furball still remains.  

MH
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 10:18:43 AM by TDeacon »

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2013, 10:21:57 AM »
 :aok
No.

You don't like being bombed, take out the ords or kill the plane. I dislike Runstang pilots dragging me to wirbs, and I dislike being vulched by tanks parked next to the runway but you don't see me on the forums asking for special treatment.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2013, 09:32:49 PM »
Replace V bases on all maps with A bases. Less wasted space between bases and gv'ers can still spawn gvs from the same fields they do now.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2013, 10:43:15 PM »

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2013, 08:06:57 PM »
Let them GV-only guys have their own vehicle-only arena. Better for pilots, better for GV'ers.

Let those who wants air-land battle play happy as now in the MA.
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera