Author Topic: 56th FG - changing countries  (Read 970 times)

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
Re: 56th FG - changing countries
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 10:13:18 AM »
Psssssssst!

Waystin, Shhhhhhsh. Remember the secret of P47's. They need alt. We just fly a little lower when we level off and get there ahead of them to eat all the Nom, Nom's.......

Crap! I've been doing it all wrong! :rolleyes:

So, Waystin, how much bacon did the bribe cost us to get the 56th Knights this tour?

Doctor told me I had to switch to Knigts cuz all the pork I was injesting was clogging my arteries. :D
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 10:29:24 AM »
It actually was considered by some on the Rook side to switch to Bish before ending their AH 'workday' and capturing the base back for them  :lol

Seriously: That strats relocation routine is a travesty  :bhead
Hats of to that nit mission planer  :rofl

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 12:17:13 PM »
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 12:20:55 PM »
whatever side 56th are on, im on the other! lovin huntin these guys, they are good sports and don't whine too much!!!1  :angel:

still tryin to beat ammo up till he returns as a BK

<S>

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the BKs.  I didn't have to worry about the responsibilities that come with being a CO.  Even though I love the Jug, I could up a capped base in an A6M or Spitfire.  I stole many kills from Lazs, Drex, and Levi.  The force was strong with the BKs in 2004; and still is today.

However, Momma called and Ammo has come home. 
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2013, 12:53:52 PM »
Disappointing :furious

I fly late and often you guys are who I run into and have some fun fights.

Of course it will be fun flying with you on Knights again so I'm all better now  :D

Agreed, I enjoy fighting you guys.  Always a good fight against great jug drivers.
Fight's on!

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2013, 03:08:14 PM »
Having flown for the rooks for the last four years, I've learned a lot of their base taking tactics and who runs what type of mission. I plan on putting a few of these missions together (only for bases of "importance"), and running intercept on missions that I see coming... oh yea, and mocking my former squad mates when I kill them!  :devil

Now all we need is DR7 so I can roam in GVs without worrying about the M18 zipping around...  :noid