Author Topic: Text Buffer Cleaner  (Read 615 times)

Offline 1WILDCAT

• Zinc Member
Re: Text Buffer Cleaner
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 07:25:27 PM »
Were HTC to be just a tad bit more proactive, the suspensions would have a greater influence in what those who just don't care would have to say/text, I have seen several that open an acct leave before the end of the month after asking if it even does any good to file complaints!, and I feel that the number of 'LOST' accts from that situation makes it that much more an Irritant for the rest of us that would benefit from having 2-300 more logged on at most of the time, HTC would be better able to address many of the other things we see here.
1WILDCAT over/out 

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 07:29:15 AM »
Were HTC to be just a tad bit more proactive, the suspensions would have a greater influence in what those who just don't care would have to say/text, I have seen several that open an acct leave before the end of the month after asking if it even does any good to file complaints!, and I feel that the number of 'LOST' accts from that situation makes it that much more an Irritant for the rest of us that would benefit from having 2-300 more logged on at most of the time, HTC would be better able to address many of the other things we see here.
1WILDCAT over/out 

Could you please provide some stats on how many accounts were lost, due to this?

If you don't mind, I prefer pie charts as I am not very patient when it comes to spreadsheets.

I'm sure Lusche will be able to help if you get stuck.

Thanks, in advance, for your diligence in this matter. 

:salute
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 09:34:25 PM »
Or set up a macro to autosquelch certain repeat offenders
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women