Author Topic: Is there a cycle....  (Read 9184 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Is there a cycle....
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2013, 12:55:03 AM »
How bout you fancy pants dogfighters grab some gawd damned ords and help me win teh war for a change~! :bhead You're starting to look silly flying around in circles trying to look purdy!  :rolleyes:
I'll drop a bomb.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2013, 01:02:19 AM »
Careful young one...you are intimating Muppets do NOT like to fight and that would be an egregious lie.  Lets summarize so that I don't have to take you to the DA and knock the stupid out of you...there might not be much left....

Let's start with some truth Changeup....I said the BKs because there are very few groups these days who actually furball and they are good people who I enjoy fighting against and with....that being said you obviously missed the part where I said I'm not living the pigs...I'd leave the game before I left POTW.

Next....you saying you can knock the stupid out in the DA is laughable at best.....come on dude, last canyon fight I was at I :ahand like 8 times when I was low and slow...do you even win a KOTH bro? :D

F
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2013, 01:12:53 AM »
Let's start with some truth Changeup....I said the BKs because there are very few groups these days who actually furball and they are good people who I enjoy fighting against and with....that being said you obviously missed the part where I said I'm not living the pigs...I'd leave the game before I left POTW.

Next....you saying you can knock the stupid out in the DA is laughable at best.....come on dude, last canyon fight I was at I :ahand like 8 times when I was low and slow...do you even win a KOTH bro? :D

F
So when you encounter AoM they won't fight?

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2013, 01:39:39 AM »
happen you get stuck on bish when all the other horders switched to rook?

Wow.  Coming from a member of one of the worst horde squads in AH?  Really?

In fact, just last night I was alone in a Spit I when your illustrious leader Waystin pig-piled in as the sixth attacker to finally kill me.  What a joke squad when my lowly Spit I is the awsome Bish horde they so often talk about but it still takes six to one odds to take the horde out.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2013, 01:41:43 AM »
I think he's Semp's little brother. They think The Wizard of Oz is a reality show.  ;)
Funny that you mention that it seems AoM are the cast of the show you know, with one looking for a heart , one looking for courage and the last looking for a brain which are you?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2013, 01:42:44 AM »
Wow.  Coming from a member of one of the worst horde squads in AH?  Really?

In fact, just last night I was alone in a Spit I when your illustrious leader Waystin pig-piled in as the sixth attacker to finally kill me.  What a joke squad when my lowly Spit I is the awsome Bish horde they so often talk about but it still takes six to one odds to take the horde out.
Lighten up this is a 2 squad matter don't need no AoM wannabes jumping in. How many ankles you need to hump to get in anyway?

EDIT: Also I think The pigs are pretty damn good at hording so good infact we dont have to switch countries to do it.

EDIT EDIT: I really think someone here is defiantly on cycle
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:47:48 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2013, 01:48:16 AM »
Is this all to set the groundwork for yet ANOTHER whine post about how 12 hours is too long to switch sides? What happen you get stuck on bish when all the other horders switched to rook?
Seriously, youre bringing up this? How lame.  :rolleyes:

Whut?? Wanna talk about koth wins, by the way?  ;)
AoM
City of ice

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2013, 01:51:16 AM »
Seriously, youre bringing up this? How lame.  :rolleyes:

How so? Im just asking if it was setting the ground work for a country switch whine thread. Try not to just go on the attack how about a little discourse into the OP? Maybe you should take the remedial AoM BBS troll course maybe youll learn how to do it right.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2013, 01:53:08 AM »
Funny that you mention that it seems AoM are the cast of the show you know, with one looking for a heart , one looking for courage and the last looking for a brain which are you?
A Wizard of Oz insult?  :huh

I need a new hobby.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2013, 01:55:49 AM »
How so? Im just asking if it was setting the ground work for a country switch whine thread. Try not to just go on the attack how about a little discourse into the OP? Maybe you should take the remedial AoM BBS troll course maybe youll learn how to do it right.
Bad willing is shining from your every single word.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2013, 01:56:07 AM »
A Wizard of Oz insult?  :huh

I need a new hobby.

Hey, I went with what I was given its all Bear's fault he started the OZ insults.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2013, 01:57:30 AM »
Bad willing is shining from your every single word.
I have no ill will towards anybody. Just keeping the convo in the same vein as everyone else. So is it a precursor to a country switch time post? Do you have an opinion or are you here to just stir the pot.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:59:30 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2013, 02:06:05 AM »
Hey, I went with what I was given its all Bear's fault he started the OZ insults.
I don't ever listen to Bear.

And yes, you do have ill will towards us. Which I find very odd because I have no idea who you are.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2013, 02:08:09 AM »
Do you have an opinion or are you here to just stir the pot.
Im afraid its you willing to stir the pot. One thing is trying to stay on topic, another is to attempt it in a way that is meant to be annoying.

If i want to stay on topic, i wont tell you that "are you whining AGAIN?". But if it is the way you show your good willing, something have went really wrong in your head.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2013, 02:08:37 AM »
I'll drop a bomb.
I dropped a bomb it was a floater I named it Slash  :bolt:
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO