Author Topic: X-52 Finally Died  (Read 2529 times)

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
Re: X-52 Finally Died
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2013, 07:41:05 AM »
They think flight simmers are chumps. This illustrates my point, it's a metal bracket that clamps to a desk and you can set things on it, for example your joystick. Anybody care to guess how much it costs? $140.00

I guess you could paint it white so that it matches your $1500 Simulator Chair that's made out of pvc pipe.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:43:40 AM by FLOOB »
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
Re: X-52 Finally Died
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2013, 11:49:46 AM »
Those very good pilots were probably talking about the microsoft 3d pro, not the saitek 3d pro. The microsoft simply doesn't spike, best X and Y axis ever marketed, like I said, 15 years and I've never calibrated it. I've bought much more expensive sticks but I always go back to the ms sidewinder, in the case of the x45 I went back the same day. I've been telling myself for years that when my ms wears out I'm going to buy CH, damn thing won't wear out. When it comes to flight sim gear, manufacturers think we are idiots, you definitely don't get what you pay for. Most gaming gear is designed to fail. I've yet to find a headset that will last a whole year, and my last 3 were $100+ headsets.

it was the logitech 3D pro, which is terrible. The stick doesn't make the pilot, but it helps.