Author Topic: I accept said challenge  (Read 4075 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: I accept said challenge
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2013, 04:48:27 AM »
Middy be safe in the knowledge Debrody chooses the 190 D as he hasn't mastered the ACM of better turning aircraft.   

Pick your moment and turn harder? Didn't Debrody already spank him like an unwanted red-headed step child in his own Spit8? I think I saw the movie, it was a tragedy.

Accepting a challenge where 1 out of 100 duels constitutes a win is the lamest, gheyest thing I have ever heard in four years of playing this game.

You're really dredging the bottom of the desperation barrel now Midway.  :rolleyes:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2013, 05:35:02 AM »

Pick your moment and turn harder? Didn't Debrody already spank him like an unwanted red-headed step child in his own Spit8? I think I saw the movie, it was a tragedy.

Accepting a challenge where 1 out of 100 duels constitutes a win is the lamest, gheyest thing I have ever heard in four years of playing this game.

You're really dredging the bottom of the desperation barrel now Midway.  :rolleyes:

I must admit your wisdom on this.   Having considered my way, I will prove my non-lameness by declining said silly challenge. There is no value in defeating Debrody this way.   I hereby declare that Debrody pwned me.  :)

Some things are just plain silly. :old:

:salute nrshida
 :salute Debrody

:salute FPH Bruv119 :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2013, 05:37:57 AM »
the lamest thing I've seen is all these years guys STILL jumping on Midway's bandwagon like love sick school girls.  

I think all these muppets should be ashamed of themselves and let it be.  

Yes we know Midway is special but rushing to prove how lame he is makes them look ten times worse IMHO.  They might aswell recruit him because they love being surrounded by the drama of it all.  
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2013, 05:41:21 AM »
Retards.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2013, 05:42:32 AM »
Edited for rulle number something or other.

:huh
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:01:47 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2013, 05:43:54 AM »
As i sent him a PM that HOing wont be allowed, he immediately backed off, telling me that it was actually me trying to jellyfishing it away. He realized that he cannot win one our of 100 if he cannot ho on the first merge. lmfao
Spineless retards. All of you.
Out.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:53:14 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2013, 06:00:25 AM »
As i sent him a PM that HOing wont be allowed, he immediately backed off, telling me that it was actually me trying to jellyfishing it away.
<edited for rule number something or other> All of you.
Out.

Failed to list all your other conditions, terms, and fine print, huh? :rolleyes:

I already agreed to no HOing and no front quarter shots. :old:

Fact is I would have downed you one time, at least, in a hundred... having already downed you countless times before.  Nrshida, an often, but not 100% always, very wise pilot pointed out the lameness of my taking such a lopsided bet :salute

Lameness must be avoided. :old:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:02:43 AM by Midway »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2013, 06:25:08 AM »
I must admit your wisdom on this.   Having considered my way, I will prove my non-lameness by declining said silly challenge. There is no value in defeating Debrody this way.   I hereby declare that Debrody pwned me.  :)

Just fly, accept your skill level honestly on any given moment, try to improve your flying always, and stop claiming you've pwned people when you haven't and you won't get so much negative attention. Simples.  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2013, 08:18:46 AM »
Just fly, accept your skill level honestly on any given moment, try to improve your flying always, and stop claiming you've pwned people when you haven't and you won't get so much negative attention. Simples.  :salute

But he thrives on negative attention. That's why he can't stay off the bbs.
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2013, 08:27:24 AM »
But he thrives on negative attention. That's why he can't stay off the bbs.

Freaky.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2013, 09:28:03 AM »
the lamest thing I've seen is all these years guys STILL jumping on Midway's bandwagon like love sick school girls.  

Yes we know Midway is special but rushing to prove how lame he is makes them look ten times worse IMHO.  They might aswell recruit him because they love being surrounded by the drama of it all.  

When did Midway get a bandwagon?  Don't you have to be popular and successful to get a bandwagon?

But for the record, we tried to recruit him and he declined.   :cry   He's an anglophile and only has eyes for you, hence our current beat up Midway routine.  It's how we handle rejection.

Seriously, why haven't you guys recruited him?  With coombz either gone or laying low, you guys need another troll artist.       
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2013, 09:34:08 AM »

:aok

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2013, 09:54:38 AM »

Oh cry me a river.

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2013, 10:37:45 AM »
As i sent him a PM that HOing wont be allowed, he immediately backed off, telling me that it was actually me trying to jellyfishing it away. He realized that he cannot win one our of 100 if he cannot ho on the first merge. lmfao
Spineless retards. All of you.
Out.

If Derpway won't take the challenge can I? :D
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2013, 12:09:36 PM »
If Derpway won't take the challenge can I? :D

Then you too would be lame for taking advantage of a muppet. :old:

Must I be called Derpway? :headscratch:
...for I am not a muppet. :banana:

------------------------------------------
Midway threads are awesome. :banana:
Midway threads are fun. :banana:

Midway pwns most... :old:

... AoMs :ahand

:airplane: :joystick:

-----------

The Few :rock (winners of at least five TOC awards), led by the most awesome CO :rock  >  AoMs (imho)

Have AoMs ever won even one single TOC award? :headscratch:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 01:00:17 PM by Midway »