Author Topic: New Player  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: New Player
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 06:22:47 PM »
Well it certainly "reads" like that is what your trying to say.

I just said it's not a player not as new as he pretended to be, and knows what he's doing at the spawns after almost 3 tours. That's all. Really.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2013, 06:37:39 PM »
It did sound like you were implying something Snailman.

And saw the same crap today with a guy named SR71. He wouldn't shut up about how he wanted to take a base. Ever 15 seconds was "come on guys, lets go take a base" "I want to help!" "How can I help take a base!"

When he had 5% accuracy, 31 sorties logged this tour, 18 deaths, and a fighter score of 615. Obviously not a noob.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2013, 07:01:39 PM »
When SR71 announced he was over some obscure Bish base, looking for a fight I up'd a fighter and  offered to give him a go. I chased his dar dot for 4 sectors..half of them at 25k. Never made contact.

No doubt he was laughing himself silly, having trolled some into buying into his BS.

Shades who pull this crap ruin it for the new players. And for the record, I have now have no doubt the poor GV'r Pandora mentioned was one of these maggots.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 11:27:07 PM »
One player boasted over 100 kills of this one guy re-spawning over and over.  Everyone on Vox was laughing at how he kept re-upping and boasting about how many times they killed him.

Yeah, well that does paint a different picture...    :salute to you for trying to help. 
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com