Author Topic: Bomb and Gunnery Practice staged missions on and off line  (Read 258 times)

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
Bomb and Gunnery Practice staged missions on and off line
« on: November 27, 2013, 08:58:31 AM »
I have uploaded several staged missions for bombing and gunnery practice and I have posted the mission descriptions and instructions in the Staged Mission forum.  Some of you have had problems using these offline with the program crashing during a warp segment.  I have not been able to determine why that is happening on some computers, but I have 2 missions posted without warp segments as well as 6 with warp segments.  One of them will only work offline and has an in air spawn to get you in the air to bomb or shoot as quickly as possible.  You will have to download that one from the Staged Mission post.  These simple missions are easy to modify, so if you would like to see something different such as different plane sets let me know.  Hope this helps.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Bomb and Gunnery Practice staged missions on and off line
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 10:56:04 AM »
Thank you for all the effort you put into these missions, and the others that post missions as well. Those of  us new to AH appreciate the help and the ability to practice offline!!! :rock
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76