Author Topic: How to do a barrel roll.  (Read 915 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: How to do a barrel roll.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 12:20:23 PM »
or you can be like me.  I have been playing for over 7 years.  I can see people do barrel rolls when I get behind them and I follow them pretty good.  I can see a plane and know instantly if he's doing a barrel roll or not.  but when it's my turn to do a barrel roll, it's like my mind goes blank.  I have no idea what it is.  same for scissors, I know what they are, i kill lots of people doing them.  but I cant use them in a defensive position because my mind goes blank and dont know what to do.

sometimes, learning disabilities are a beatch.  but heck, even though I cant do barrel rolls or scissors, I still have lots of fun.  :salute

semp

I know you don't like me, but if you ever want to join my plane sometime in the MA I can show you how to do one properly. It's my specialty considering i'm more of a defense fighter myself. It really comes down to timing, and throttle, and making them not see you for a split second.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Re: How to do a barrel roll.
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 12:42:22 PM »

Technique may vary.....
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.