Author Topic: Strange game crashes followed by a re-entering of game with defects...  (Read 295 times)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
The last several times I've played, the game would crash, then I would log back in and return to where I was in the game only to have damage or no wep etc...  

I've been out of the loop, is this 'normal'?

Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Re: Strange game crashes followed by a re-entering of game with defects...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 02:53:32 AM »
AI takes over when you disco. Somebody probably tried to shoot you down, but because your squaddies are so awesome they saved you, and only took a little damage. That's my bet.  :rock
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:56:07 AM by sunfan1121 »
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline McShark

• Nickel Member
Re: Strange game crashes followed by a re-entering of game with defects...
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 05:45:38 AM »
AI takes over when you disco. Somebody probably tried to shoot you down, but because your squaddies are so awesome they saved you, and only took a little damage. That's my bet.  :rock

I would like to add that you have to be back in game within 5 mins or AI will terminate your flight.

Also you will be out of WEP when you return to flight. This is intentional as you could disco on purpose to get a quick WEP refill.

There is a limited number of AI slots available ( don't know exactly how many ), in case of a collective disco you might or might not be back in the air.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. -Charles Bukowski
Gleams the blade,Shines my Honor
Tour 19 - 163 McShark
Tour 163 -      Barkhorn