Author Topic: Training Time This Week  (Read 466 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
Training Time This Week
« on: December 22, 2013, 09:23:20 AM »
  I have successfully recruited a new player to Aces High.  I would like to get him some trainer time this week for basic ACM. 
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Training Time This Week
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 10:01:24 AM »
Hey Mongoose, I would like to be able to help but the next few days are going to be outrageously busy seeing as in typical male fashion I still have not done any Christmas shopping. I will let you know if I can find  a window to play although I imagine the earliest time I could get online will be in the new year. Please ask your friend to be patient with us for the next week. If possible maybe you can take him to the TA yourself and get some of the basics covered.

Happy holidays!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 08:00:00 PM »
  I figured everybody would either be extra busy, or have extra time on their hands.

I recruited him by taking him into a custom arena, and playing tag.  I covered the basics of how to fly, and gave him some homework.  After he had some practice time, we went into the main a week or so ago, and found a really good furball.  And now he's hooked.

So now, am hoping to get him some real ACM training from someone who is better at it than I am. 
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 09:06:10 PM »
 Have him check out the training arena between 9pm and 11 pm est.

I'm usually in there during the week,just have him give me a shout and if not busy will be glad to help him out.

:salute