Author Topic: F4U films  (Read 610 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
F4U films
« on: December 24, 2013, 11:34:30 AM »
I'm looking for F4U films. I don't care if they show awesome kills, I'm looking to see fighting, maneuvering for setups, and site pictures for shooting and getting hits. I don't have a lot of time to play, but I can grab 15-30 minutes here and there to view films. I use them to get more seat time with out having the seat time  :D I know it's not as good as the real thing but it does help me when I fly.

So any one have films they wish to donate?

Either post them here, or send me a PM and I'll send you an address you can send them to. Thanks

....oh and Merry Christmas everyone!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:58:50 AM by The Fugitive »

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
Re: F4U films
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 12:52:31 PM »
I don't film any of my sorties thanks to a certain cartoon pilot wanting creative license and unreasonable o club demands......
good luck with the films though, a few out there can truly make these beautiful ladies dance.

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 05:39:32 PM »
One of my favorites; listen to the howl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-YrzjdExs

MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 12:34:29 PM »
i do that many loops in any plane and i'll end up kissing the ground..
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 12:36:17 PM »
I'm looking for F4U films. I don't care if they show awesome kills, I'm looking to see fighting, maneuvering for setups, and site pictures for shooting and getting hits. I don't have a lot of time to play, but I can grab 15-30 minutes here and there to view films. I use them to get more seat time with out having the seat time  :D I know it's not as good as the real thing but it does help me when I fly.

Either post them here, or send me a PM and I'll send you an address you can send them to. Thanks

you should request this straight to jayro
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 02:50:13 PM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline TJsweet

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 12:59:44 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6tkjsoLdJQ
WashOut
FSO--JG54

Offline Rogue9Volt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 02:11:58 PM »
InGame:  SW9volt

-Born To Lose, Live To Win-
Recruiting Officer,125th Spartan Warriors.