Author Topic: Fighting  (Read 8898 times)

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
Re: Fighting
« Reply #330 on: January 14, 2014, 11:13:39 PM »
I don't have to exaggerate, lol.  I ask a simple question, Fulcrum provides a useless answer, I quote HIM and then you involve yourself.  Coupled with your fixation on this thread from the beginning and you got ankle humper-extraordinaire!!  

Heya boys, I've got my own personal shin-monkey!!  I have arrived.

I was simply trying to get my mind ready for the sermon, Father Change.

(Hallelujah! Praise BE!)  

For lo, like unto a titan cameth the mighty <former-great-AH-player-who-left-because-everyone-who-plays-now-is-lame> to the cartoon fields of Aces High, to smite the evil Pee51s and Spitsfirez, and ack runners, and score wh0r3z, and base takers, and horde monkeys...they all being very naughty in his sight.*

(Praise BE!  PRAISE HIS NAME!)  

And yea he didst pummel them all ruthlessly and without mercy with only a P39 missing it's left wing and a spoon as his weapons. And having thus destroyed the evil ones all didst enjoy the fruits of his bountiful bounty...it being very bountiful....and didst learneth the secret sauces of ACM at his mighty feet.

:D

Can I get an Amuppet?  :lol

* with apologies to Monty Python.
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #331 on: January 14, 2014, 11:16:49 PM »

(Hallelujah! Praise BE!) 

For lo, like unto a titan cameth the mighty <former-great-AH-player-who-left-because-everyone-who-plays-now-is-lame> to the cartoon fields of Aces High, to smite the evil Pee51s and Spitsfirez, and ack runners, and score wh0r3z, and base takers, and horde monkeys...they all being very naughty in his sight.*

(Praise BE!  PRAISE HIS NAME!) 

And yea he didst pummel them all ruthlessly and without mercy with only a P39 missing it's left wing and a spoon as his weapons. And having thus destroyed the evil ones all didst enjoy the fruits of his bountiful bounty...it being very bountiful....and didst learneth the secret sauces of ACM at his mighty feet.

You forgot your clown shoes in the Muppet latrine.  Must have left them while you were cleaning it...Kappa put them in your Victorias Secret bag along with your big red nose.   Please come get them
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #332 on: January 14, 2014, 11:22:47 PM »
You forgot your clown shoes in the Muppet latrine.  Must have left them while you were cleaning it...Kappa put them in your Victorias Secret bag along with your big red nose.   Please come get them

:lol 

Left them for you, bud!  And at least I buy from Vic Secret....beats buying bras at KMart like you do...tho' I did like the black leopard skin one with frills.  :D

Have fun, Changeup.  Lighten up...I'm just giving you a hard time.  ;)

Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #333 on: January 15, 2014, 05:45:10 AM »

(Hallelujah! Praise BE!)  

(Praise BE!  PRAISE HIS NAME!)  

Can I get an Amuppet?  :lol

*chuckle*

The 'Frank Burns' of Aces High, that fellow. Funny but not witty. Amusing but not intentionally.  :cool: