Author Topic: constant mass discoes...  (Read 1364 times)

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
constant mass discoes...
« on: January 10, 2014, 11:16:01 PM »
gettin sick of em. get discoed, come back, and see that the enemy is in the air and flying already. totally ruins any momentum you had. and your enemy gets a free pass to take the advantage.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: constant mass discoes...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 11:24:18 PM »
I blame the spiez!  :old:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 11:24:52 PM »
the bish horde apparently was not discoed. get back in and of course, 50 lemmings are inbound. typical.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 12:09:02 AM »
Here is the bish horde at 9:47pm EST:

Really getting sick of the hypocrites that never notice when their own country is hording. 
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 12:10:54 AM »
I just lost 414 bomber perks with B29's! lol

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 01:07:12 AM »
gettin sick of em. get discoed, come back, and see that the enemy is in the air and flying already. totally ruins any momentum you had. and your enemy gets a free pass to take the advantage.

Tonight's event I was flying against you guys and none of us discoed so we didn't get back up..we never left FYI
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 01:37:23 AM »
Noticed you were warping VuduVee the other night. Have you checked your background apps, AV, etc? If it's your connection call your ISP. I had a bit of trouble a while back and it was some module at the point of entry to the house.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 05:46:34 AM »

Really getting sick of the hypocrites that never notice when their own country is hording. 
what does that have to do with discoes and the fact that some do get discoed in masses and some dont. the ones who dont get discoed get the break and the ones who get discoed lose their progress and momentum. tonight , the rooks were all discoed, get back and the bish have their usual 60 man hord inbound. so, while we're discoed, the bish are taking advantage of it.    and the reason you see no bish on your map, is bc they were all at p109 attacking rooks. duh

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 05:51:54 AM »
Tonight's event I was flying against you guys and none of us discoed so we didn't get back up..we never left FYI
i guess i dont know what youre talking about. im on about the MA, not SEA.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 05:58:32 AM »
This is something no one has control over.  It has to do with the massive amount of damage the telecommunications infrastructure has endured during the severe winter storms.  As lines go done, it causes a re-route to happen, which will cause a disco if you are on that path.

As lines are brought back up, it will cause another disco due to another re-route.  Most of the problems are in the Eastern half of the U.S.  Unfortunately, this also impacts all of Europe as well.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 06:05:50 AM »
Noticed you were warping VuduVee the other night. Have you checked your background apps, AV, etc? If it's your connection call your ISP. I had a bit of trouble a while back and it was some module at the point of entry to the house.

first ive heard of me warping. i do have FR issues though. mine usually hover around 15-25 or less. half of every fight i am in, is me trying to guess where the lag is goin to put my enemy. my original post was about HTC constant mass discoes, not my connection.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 06:27:36 AM »

Yep looks like you suffered for a long time from this situation judging from the amount of owned fields. Probably bish hordes had rolled most of the day and you happened to log on during a rare quiet moment.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 08:30:32 AM »
i guess i dont know what youre talking about. im on about the MA, not SEA.

What?  lol..I was in the MA
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 08:41:24 AM »
first ive heard of me warping. i do have FR issues though. mine usually hover around 15-25 or less. half of every fight i am in, is me trying to guess where the lag is goin to put my enemy. my original post was about HTC constant mass discoes, not my connection.

Did you read skuzzys post right above yours? 

Your "mass disco" isn't anything HTC can do as they do not control the internet...... yet  :noid  Being paranoid about the coincident of the "when" is your own imagination. Until they get the lines squared away over the next month or so it is something your going to have to live with.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 08:58:05 AM »
Did you read skuzzys post right above yours? 

Your "mass disco" isn't anything HTC can do as they do not control the internet...... yet  :noid  Being paranoid about the coincident of the "when" is your own imagination. Until they get the lines squared away over the next month or so it is something your going to have to live with.
haha, i never said anything about a conspiracy man. theres no chance that i think theres a conspiracy. thats your imagination, not mine.