Author Topic: constant mass discoes...  (Read 1365 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: constant mass discoes...
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 09:10:25 AM »
what does that have to do with discoes and the fact that some do get discoed in masses and some dont. the ones who dont get discoed get the break and the ones who get discoed lose their progress and momentum. tonight , the rooks were all discoed, get back and the bish have their usual 60 man hord inbound. so, while we're discoed, the bish are taking advantage of it.    and the reason you see no bish on your map, is bc they were all at p109 attacking rooks. duh

Not in my imagination, you typed it!

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 09:23:15 AM »
Not in my imagination, you typed it!
nope, thats you not me. youre reading into it wrongly and assuming that i think theres a conspiracy. i was under the impression that HTC paid to go through certain servers and that some suck and that the sucky servers keep discoing and the players who go through the sucky servers get discoed. theres not a single word in my post about any certain team gettin discoed bc of a conspiracy, like you assume i meant. thats rediculous.

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 09:41:06 AM »
 I disco a lot but the internet is a beast right now no one can stop it like Skuzzy said bad storms an severe winter storms   :salute
Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 09:45:17 AM »
nope, thats you not me. youre reading into it wrongly and assuming that i think theres a conspiracy. i was under the impression that HTC paid to go through certain servers and that some suck and that the sucky servers keep discoing and the players who go through the sucky servers get discoed. theres not a single word in my post about any certain team gettin discoed bc of a conspiracy, like you assume i meant. thats rediculous.

HTC has one set of servers. EVERYONE who plays the game or uses the web sites use the same servers. The path to those servers is where the problem lies. In that path....that HTC doesn't control, but your ISP does.... some what.... there are bad servers. With all the switching they are doing as lines go up and down it WILL effect the routes to HTC servers.

You insinuated that "your side" was getting dumped and NOT the other so they were getting an advantage. It certainly sounds like you think there is a conspiracy.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 09:56:36 AM »
HTC has one set of servers. EVERYONE who plays the game or uses the web sites use the same servers. The path to those servers is where the problem lies. In that path....that HTC doesn't control, but your ISP does.... some what.... there are bad servers. With all the switching they are doing as lines go up and down it WILL effect the routes to HTC servers.

You insinuated that "your side" was getting dumped and NOT the other so they were getting an advantage. It certainly sounds like you think there is a conspiracy.
oh geez, thats not what i meant or insinuated. even i know thats not possible. youre trying to put words in my mouth. says more about youre thinking than it does mine.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 10:12:33 AM »
oh geez, thats not what i meant or insinuated. even i know thats not possible. youre trying to put words in my mouth. says more about youre thinking than it does mine.

LOL!!! pretty defensive for some one who ISN'T paranoid!

What ever dude, just trying to help.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 10:21:24 AM »
LOL!!! pretty defensive for some one who ISN'T paranoid!

What ever dude, just trying to help.
wow man, are you trolling me? go away...damn, thats pathetic.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 10:25:55 AM »
Yep looks like you suffered for a long time from this situation judging from the amount of owned fields. Probably bish hordes had rolled most of the day and you happened to log on during a rare quiet moment.

Hardly a rare quiet moment.  It is like this almost every single night.  You are right, bish steamroll during the day.  That point isn't in question.  That they get rolled every night is the point I am trying to make.  Look at the player numbers logged in in that picture and tell me the rooks aren't hording somewhere.  If you wish, I can get a similar picture this evening of a rook mega darbar steamrolling horde.

"Bish horde ZOMFG!"  The hypocrisy is laughable.  Every side has ridiculous steamrolling hordes.  Ignoring your own country's hording doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2014, 10:54:01 AM »
Hardly a rare quiet moment.  It is like this almost every single night.  You are right, bish steamroll during the day.  That point isn't in question.  That they get rolled every night is the point I am trying to make.  Look at the player numbers logged in in that picture and tell me the rooks aren't hording somewhere.  If you wish, I can get a similar picture this evening of a rook mega darbar steamrolling horde.

"Bish horde ZOMFG!"  The hypocrisy is laughable.  Every side has ridiculous steamrolling hordes.  Ignoring your own country's hording doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
dude, thats a pic of a knight horde, not rook.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 11:05:06 AM »
dude, thats a pic of a knight horde, not rook.

Look at the player numbers logged in in that picture and tell me the rooks aren't hording somewhere.  If you wish, I can get a similar picture this evening of a rook mega darbar steamrolling horde.

167 rooks to 100 bish.  A horde is still a horde by any other name.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 12:30:12 PM »

I don't get a chance to fly during the week often, but it seems on Saturdays The Bish runs up until dinner time east coast, and then it seems the Rook numbers climb into the night and it's there turn to horde. Knights get there ship together now and then but not as often it seems.

Yes "Hordes are Hordes" and every side does them. I don't think any one would say other wise. Thats the point here tho, there is ALWAYS a horde, sometimes 2 ( which shall never meet ). So the game is fight a horde, or fight in one.

167 rooks to 100 bish.  A horde is still a horde by any other name.

But the Rooks are always fighting on two fronts  :devil

Offline REDDEYE

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 04:22:11 PM »

:devil
Having those said disco issue this past week... last week 6 times within 30 minutes while in LateWar and today 4 times in EarlyWar within the same amount of time... frustrating and doesn't help my personal fkn#@*! behav@#fkn issu@*#... "WOO-SA, WOO-Sa.... Woo-sa" OK... I feel better... I think...  :angel:

<<S>>

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 06:20:55 PM »

167 rooks to 100 bish.  A horde is still a horde by any other name.

I wish that HTC would add a feature that if a side has 1 more player than another side that it blares in big red letters.

This side is HOARDING

Seriously, it's amazing how one side gets criticized for doing all the wrong in the game.  All sides hoard, ALL sides do. That is a fact, if you don't agree with it and see someone else saying something you don't agree with. Then don't post! Seriously, all these purse fights, if at least one of the 2-3+ contenders just had self-control, wouldn't escalate into a hi-jack and skuzzys "whapper" hammer wouldn't get used so much.

As to the OP, What skuzzy said has merit.  All the winter storms could easily be effecting your internet connection. Perhaps ping plotter would assist you in finding if your connection is stable enough to play.

If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2014, 06:22:02 AM »
I'll never understand why people complain about having more targets to shoot at.

If you want one-on-one action, then maybe you are in the wrong arena.  Get someone to go play in another arena and stop trying to make *everyone* play the way you want them to.  That is a battle you will lose.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2014, 06:59:49 AM »
Disco is a rare occurance for me. However, if I leave ZoneAlarm active, a disco is almost certain sooner or later. Even if I exit ZA before playing, but ZA Privacy service is still running, I always get a disco. If I play ZA and ZAP service off I usually have no problems.
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3,0 GHz, Asus M2N mobo, refurbished Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB, Corsair XMS2 4x2GB 800MHz DDR2, Seagate BarraCuda 7200.10 ST3160815AS 160GB 7200 RPM HDD, Thermaltake Smart 430W