Author Topic: Photoshop  (Read 355 times)

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
Photoshop
« on: February 18, 2014, 03:47:36 PM »
What do you use and why.  I am looking for one to do a another vid with :salute
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Photoshop
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 04:02:04 PM »
I don't use photoshop for anything video related.. however..

I use Photoshop CS6 Extended and love it. I only recommend it if you are going to be doing some serious Photoshopping since its pricey..

and by pricey I mean about $850.00

there are cheaper versions for beginners/students/teachers though, you don't need to get the full blown kit like I did but I use mine daily. I also use Photoshop CC and Lightroom.

If your going to shell out the cash for some serious software make sure you get Adobe Illustrator too.

To really learn photoshopping takes some time and effort, its a great program but far from simple once you really get into it.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Photoshop
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 04:20:12 PM »
Photoshop can be used with Premiere Pro and After Effects to first create a modification of an image, and then track portions of further images so that effects or appearances remain consistent. You could, for instance, use Photoshop to set up the cartoon effect and then export all frames of an animation for batch processing with the same effect. If you did a custom effect on an airplane or vehicle in a film, then you could pin frames of an effect animation to either one, and then track the position of that airplane or vehicle as the film proceeds so the effect remains consistent.

However, I have never seen anyone on the board here try anything like that, probably because it is way too much work.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.