Author Topic: Blowing the dust off... An update!  (Read 929 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Blowing the dust off... An update!
« on: March 26, 2014, 09:52:36 PM »
I finally have the last Leaderboard finished from January, the Kill to Death Leaderboard is finished. It was the last section of the scores finished from Combat Challenge IV back in January.  Congrats to all the leading pilots in every category!

http://ahevents.org/leaderboard.html

The next Combat Challenge is being finalized and will be announced this weekend so you will have a month to practice and be ready for May 2nd.

<S> All!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: Blowing the dust off... An update!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 02:02:33 PM »

From experience I know, that's a lot of work.

Brava Nef!

Looking forward to this series as it evolves.

<S>

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »
From experience I know, that's a lot of work.

Brava Nef!

Looking forward to this series as it evolves.

<S>

Thanks! I record the stats for my guys as well. I have done several years and they were posted on the old the 412th website. Took some months off when I was super busy, but I have started to back logging them and we got a new site up. It's rewarding for me to see and follow my squad's numbers almost as fun as FSO itself.  :lol

Hope everyone enjoys it! It's exciting to see who will come out on top at the end of the year! <S>
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 06:53:42 PM »
Great Job  :salute
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 09:55:29 AM »
Thanks! I record the stats for my guys as well. I have done several years and they were posted on the old the 412th website. Took some months off when I was super busy, but I have started to back logging them and we got a new site up. It's rewarding for me to see and follow my squad's numbers almost as fun as FSO itself.  :lol

Hope everyone enjoys it! It's exciting to see who will come out on top at the end of the year! <S>

Nef, check out this second JG11 site that Shifty is working up for III. Gruppe.

Rather than killboards he is using the rudder boards on each pilots ride.  It's quite nice.  He's really working hard on it.

http://johnvan52.wix.com/iiijg-11

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 08:20:15 AM »
That is awesome Stampf. I'd try something similar for my squad if I wasn't so bust skinning.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »
Good job Shifty..Very impressive.