Author Topic: Spying is Serious Business  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Spying is Serious Business
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 01:41:20 PM »
zOMFG Spiz!!!     :noid
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bear

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 01:53:59 PM »
  Who cares ??

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »
Bear?  :)

Offline Bear

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2014, 01:59:28 PM »
  Hi.   Arlo how are you ?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2014, 02:01:59 PM »
Just ducky. You've been missed by me and the guys. We mention you semi-regular-like. Drop by the forum and catch us up.   :)

Offline Bear

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2014, 02:14:38 PM »
 Will do, take care.  salute.  Bear    :airplane:

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2014, 06:47:54 PM »
I think you mean disappointing. Disturbing is finding a pinky in your fruit pie.

Disturbing...OR...Protein bonus?
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2014, 07:41:54 PM »
Disturbing...OR...Protein bonus?

I'm going to go with American Pie finger-temperature testing prior to the deed, Pembquist style  :D
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2014, 09:36:09 PM »
This thread isn't about that.  ;)

It is, actually. All the crying about spies boils down to "Waaaa we're going to have to fight because people upped to intercept us!"
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 12:41:28 PM »
look there have been spy's in every war the u.s. has been in--why shouldn't this game be different....remember the spy's that were caught were either shot or turned...and maybe some imprisoned..nothing can bee done about it..EXCEPT SHOOT THE SPIES.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2014, 06:52:37 PM »
A review:

Few are the tomes that span the hierarchies of literature, from artistic classics (such as Shakespeare's plays, A Tale of Two Cities, The Sound and the Fury, and the Iliad) to the upper end of the intensely practical and informative (Basic Economics, by Sowell, the OED, the Feynman Lectures on Physics, the Elements of Style, and so on).  Ratman's masterful "How to Spy in Aces High" does just that.  Not only is it a practical guide, invaluable to the Aces High pilot and as a life guide even to those who have never set virtual foot inside an Aces High arena, but its sublime prose is sure, after a brief passage of time sufficient for its recognition, to place it among those artistic greats with which the world is so familiar.  This is a work so brilliant and so important that it should be eagerly read at the earliest opportunity, taking precedence over any of life's tasks that are of lesser importance, which given the magnitude of this work, is most of them, including eating and sleeping.  Please join me in welcoming a new literary giant and applauding his towering and astonishing achievement.

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2014, 06:56:33 PM »
My only regret is that I have but one life to give for my country

Chuikov

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2014, 07:37:16 PM »
A review:

Few are the tomes that span the hierarchies of literature, from artistic classics (such as Shakespeare's plays, A Tale of Two Cities, The Sound and the Fury, and the Iliad) to the upper end of the intensely practical and informative (Basic Economics, by Sowell, the OED, the Feynman Lectures on Physics, the Elements of Style, and so on).  Ratman's masterful "How to Spy in Aces High" does just that.  Not only is it a practical guide, invaluable to the Aces High pilot and as a life guide even to those who have never set virtual foot inside an Aces High arena, but its sublime prose is sure, after a brief passage of time sufficient for its recognition, to place it among those artistic greats with which the world is so familiar.  This is a work so brilliant and so important that it should be eagerly read at the earliest opportunity, taking precedence over any of life's tasks that are of lesser importance, which given the magnitude of this work, is most of them, including eating and sleeping.  Please join me in welcoming a new literary giant and applauding his towering and astonishing achievement.

:rofl :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2014, 10:12:22 PM »
A review:

Few are the tomes that span the hierarchies of literature, from artistic classics (such as Shakespeare's plays, A Tale of Two Cities, The Sound and the Fury, and the Iliad) to the upper end of the intensely practical and informative (Basic Economics, by Sowell, the OED, the Feynman Lectures on Physics, the Elements of Style, and so on).  Ratman's masterful "How to Spy in Aces High" does just that.  Not only is it a practical guide, invaluable to the Aces High pilot and as a life guide even to those who have never set virtual foot inside an Aces High arena, but its sublime prose is sure, after a brief passage of time sufficient for its recognition, to place it among those artistic greats with which the world is so familiar.  This is a work so brilliant and so important that it should be eagerly read at the earliest opportunity, taking precedence over any of life's tasks that are of lesser importance, which given the magnitude of this work, is most of them, including eating and sleeping.  Please join me in welcoming a new literary giant and applauding his towering and astonishing achievement.

:rofl   :aok

Next:  Oprah's book club!

And it's only $2.95!
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2014, 12:46:45 PM »
A review:

that^^^reads so majestically--so grand-so/ so important.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.