Author Topic: Tank King of the Hill  (Read 594 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Tank King of the Hill
« on: February 06, 2014, 10:26:11 PM »
All out tank fight with the last man standing as the winner. I havent worked out the logistics, but would like input from people. let me know what you think. id like opinions about whether we should try it.

Offline 715

• Silver Member
Re: Tank King of the Hill
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 10:27:55 PM »
Does King of the Hill mean everyone shoots everyone else?  How do you handle spawning?

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 12:29:05 AM »
That would be an issue but I have Strong Faith in the AvA team about handling this I know in the Air KOTH you have a certain range to hit before you can Call a fight and if your still close to a fighter ya call no Joy,,,, KOTH for tanks will be a work in progress til everything is figured out,,,, another way to Determine a KOTH for tanks would be the person with the most destruction done with killing anyone for the point's aspect of it (just my opinion)

<S>
Mols
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 11:34:24 AM »
All out tank fight with the last man standing as the winner. I havent worked out the logistics, but would like input from people. let me know what you think. id like opinions about whether we should try it.

Count me in.   
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 12:46:57 PM »
We had an AvA tank war map with a huge town in the center.It had four bases surrounding it . I think that would be a great map for KOTH! make  all tank fights happen within the city limits only. That way both sides drive out to the city at the same time.Last one in town wins !! This could be cool !!!
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 11:17:09 PM »
the idea i had was to turn on icons, let everyone get 1 or 2k away from each other, then shut off icons, and you have to find and kill each other until theres only one guy left.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 11:49:50 PM »
We had an AvA tank war map with a huge town in the center.It had four bases surrounding it . I think that would be a great map for KOTH! make  all tank fights happen within the city limits only. That way both sides drive out to the city at the same time.Last one in town wins !! This could be cool !!!

Check out the four V-bases & area between them on avawintr (and avasummr, I need to do that tonight.)  :aok
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus