Author Topic: payment?  (Read 493 times)

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
payment?
« on: February 26, 2014, 08:09:05 PM »
Is their a way i could pay with pay-pal? right now i dont have money on my refill credit card thats prob why account got locked, but i have alot of cash on my pay-pal, if their is anyway i could use that would you please tell me how i can, thanks  :salute :)
My name is Talin555 and if you get shot down by me, You should slap your self, Because i am not the best at  fighting.

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
Re: payment?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 08:18:57 PM »
I know i have to send the money to billing@hitechcreations.com. but how will they know which account to put the membership on,
My name is Talin555 and if you get shot down by me, You should slap your self, Because i am not the best at  fighting.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 08:25:13 PM »
or Paypal payment sent to billing@hitechcreations.com 

Prepayments must be in US Dollars. Please include your login ID and name on all payments. You may print a copy of our Prepay Form to mail in with your check or money order.

I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 08:36:47 PM »
i know were to send the money to on paypal, just how would they know which account to put the membership on, thats all im asking, thanks.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 07:55:19 AM »
Call the HTC office.   Their customer support is awesome!
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 07:00:59 PM »
Everybody i got everything Under the handle, Its all GOOD i sent the money just 5 mins ago, thanks for the help :) I had to pay like 18 Dollars CAD, for the 14.95 for the USD, .....The CAD dollar  is decreasing ...... :bhead :ahand

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 11:04:15 AM »
When you use Paypal, just supply your login ID with the payment to billing@hitechcreations.com.

Your login ID is your account number.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com