Author Topic: Sick Puppy Custom Sounds  (Read 20554 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sick Puppy Custom Sounds
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 06:42:32 PM »
Ha! Ranger! Ace you can use them in the game, you can make videos (cite me please), but you don't have the right to stick your name on them, sell them, etc., etc.

Just use some common sense. You can see from the attitudes of some people that a copyright is needed. Just let it go at that.

The whole point of my releasing these is not to make money, or you would go to Amazon to get them. I released them so you have the most accurate sounds possible and enjoy playing Aces High even more. But just because I am not making money on them does not make my sounds public domain. That's all the copyright means. As long as the copyright is not abused I will continue to update this sound pack with ever better sounds. Respect that and we're all good.

@olds442, I wish it were just $1,000. Try pricing a trip to England, France, Germany, and Poland sometime (and plan on shipping equipment overseas too). So, the copyright fee was nothing by comparison. Putting this together was an adventure and learning experience that is not only valuable to me as a hobby, but has netted me a lot of friends around the world.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:44:08 PM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 07:41:33 PM »
I came back here to apologize for being a dick earlier.  I know how much time it takes to make a pack and I applaud you taking the time.  I'm sure it will enhance many a player's experience. :salute
Again, my apologies.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 07:44:30 PM »
Accepted, Ranger.  :salute
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 08:07:16 PM »
Question:  So... Are we allowed to use this sound pack and mix it with others IE Twin booms?  I may be an idiot for asking.

+1

I use a mix of all the other packs.  Can we pick and choose with yours as well?
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 08:18:46 PM »
Sorry, "Base under attack" not check6  :uhoh
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 08:19:29 PM »
 :cheers:

That's impressive, thank you.
Squadron: Arabian Knights

In Game Name: AKBaloo

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 08:23:06 PM »
+1

I use a mix of all the other packs.  Can we pick and choose with yours as well?
im guessing yes, but if you were to use any sound that he created in a video of some sort you have to mention you have his sound pack.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »
What about windows eight
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 10:31:36 PM »
Sorry, "Base under attack" not check6  :uhoh

Thank you for pointing that out Dolby. I compressed (zipped up) the wrong installer. That one was a test before I finalized the file list. I believe the check6 sounds for the aircraft are not included with that one, and some of the spits may not have cannons assigned to them. I am updating the link as we speak. I would run the uninstall routine before running the later version.

No, it is not a Hasbro sound. That's me using a digital vocoder, which is basically a guitar pedal and tone generator linked in series.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 10:32:31 PM »
What about windows eight

Just use the Windows 7 selection and you will be fine.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 12:29:59 AM »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2014, 01:39:28 AM »
Even the Zip files produces an executable. Would prefer a folder so I can choose before I replace my current sound set.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 03:37:14 AM »
Any chance you would be willing to share the registration or document number for your copyright?

I take it that is a no?
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2014, 08:53:59 AM »
Challenge is there any way you can prove that your executable doesn't contain a virus?  Or loggers etc..  Very weird your pack has an executable 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 09:50:37 AM »
Challenge is there any way you can prove that your executable doesn't contain a virus?  Or loggers etc..  Very weird your pack has an executable 

+1