Author Topic: ~ 95th FS Smokin' Aces ~ New Squad Recruiting now!  (Read 309 times)

Offline SAgoose

• Zinc Member
~ 95th FS Smokin' Aces ~ New Squad Recruiting now!
« on: March 14, 2014, 02:18:43 PM »
Im looking for members for a new squad I created called Smokin' Aces. Currently I am on Knights but that may change depending on the opinion of whatever squad members vote. This is a brand new squad, so be the first of many to help build this into a great squad!  :rock My ingame name is SAgoose. Yes I do have a name change requirement for SA to be in the beginning of your name just so when we kill, people know who we are. We will be elite. Some history about me: I formerly was Gooose of the 92nd Screaming Devilbirds also on Knights and before that I flew with xBlack in 99th BLB. Ive been flying for about 6 years or so and have great knowledge and experience in the game. I have just returned to the game after a long absence and want to start a new badass fighter squadron that is fun to play in. I am laid back, fly what you want where you want. I have no restrictions on language or anything unless we have smaller kids in the squad on vox, but I do ask you just be respectful of others. We are are a team and should work together rather than against each other. So if you're interested, look me up on knights or send me a message at pthomason84@yahoo.com. Looking forward to seeing you in the skies! Good Hunting!