Author Topic: Skuzzy (small thing)  (Read 457 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Skuzzy (small thing)
« on: March 11, 2014, 02:31:34 PM »

Do you regularly upload to Squad art folder images?

Back in Feb, I changed the Squad Nose Art for JG11. (Deleted old 'Stampf' added new). I immediately began to see it on my plane, but the other guys have yet too.  Old art still on the stats pages too.

Not a biggie.  Just looking for something to tell the mates.

TY.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Skuzzy (small thing)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 02:45:17 PM »
Make sure the other members of the squad remove the old art from the "squads" folder.  That is the only way it will get updated for them.

Should show up on the WEB page, unless your browser has a cached version of the old one and is using it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 02:47:47 PM »

cc all.

Thanks.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline ELD66

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 06:07:50 PM »
Skuzzy I did that exact as you said, yet it just re-downloaded the older image. Could it be that the server hasn't updated it?

Edit: Also I had to reinstall due to a registry conflict Sunday night. I had to Revo - uninstall which removed every trace (including registry keys) of aceshigh from my PC. When I re installed, the old nose art re-downloaded.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 06:13:49 PM by ELD66 »
E1Diablo in game

Member of JG11 Sonderstaffel

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 06:49:24 AM »
Skuzzy I did that exact as you said, yet it just re-downloaded the older image. Could it be that the server hasn't updated it?

Edit: Also I had to reinstall due to a registry conflict Sunday night. I had to Revo - uninstall which removed every trace (including registry keys) of aceshigh from my PC. When I re installed, the old nose art re-downloaded.

The server provides only what it has.  If you remove the nose art, you will get what the server has stored.  If it is not correct, then resubmit what is supposed to be correct.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com