Author Topic: Another 38 Clinic?  (Read 464 times)

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
Another 38 Clinic?
« on: March 10, 2014, 06:16:15 PM »
I've missed two clinics (iirc) but wondering if we already have another 38 clinic scheduled or if we can get another 38 clinic in the near future? I've read and watched the last clinic, seemed to cover basics. Maybe a little more advanced class?
Squadron: Arabian Knights

In Game Name: AKBaloo

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
Re: Another 38 Clinic?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 06:19:46 PM »
 :aok
I would love to attend such a clinic.  :joystick:
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 07:07:20 PM »
I'll see what I can do, but it will not take place for at least another month or so.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 08:14:17 PM »
 :banana:
You willing to take the time to do so is plenty for me, I will try to wait patiently, but remind you again in a month lol  :t

Offline Black Jack

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 10:58:47 AM »
Del, for this one if I may suggest.     

1-  You should be the one recording. Last one was fine, but hard to understand what you are saying sometimes.

2-  Another idea. What if you would just film yourself doing the clinic and post the film. You could go through all
     the material you want to talk about probably faster without comments or questions while you're explaining.
     After that film is posted, many questions would already be answered and the ones that didn't could be explained
     in here.

3-  If everybody who want to show up at your "live" clinic would watch that film ahead of time. You could probably
     spend more time with more details in some area of your clinic.

4- If you need somebody to fly as "target" to explain your manoeuvers in your solo clinic. I volunteer.

Just some ideas that I had to help guys who start to fly the P38. I've been through it and it's hard to find "recent"
information or specifically "films" of moves and countermoves of good P38 drivers. Soulyss posted a few but it's still about a
year ago now.  I know it's all your personnal time in this but really appreciate it.  Tks

Black70

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 09:02:43 PM »
Would anyone be interested in a question and answer session (with flight time, of course)?

The questions may not all get answered at that time, but I can use the answers and the group's interest to help formulate the next clinic.

Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 09:52:37 PM »
Heck yea, I'd be down.  :aok