Author Topic: Favorite player to shoot down ;)  (Read 16044 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Favorite player to shoot down ;)
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2014, 12:36:10 AM »
I don't have a list of players who I specifically hunt down, but I will always go after the Brewster first. I feel so satisfied shooting down Brewsters. I won't name any names *COUGH* Vudu *COUGH*, but they know who they are. I have no grudge against you guys, just your plane.  :P

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2014, 12:40:32 AM »
Eeyore

Offline Nutzoid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2014, 06:34:45 AM »
1. ammo, Because its a guarenteed dogfight.
2. semp, Same as above.
3. pand, tho havent seen him in a bit. it was just somethin about catching his Bravo that made me smile everytime (and salute cause he never made it easy)

*any squaddie who happens to be red -evil grin-
       *anyone who give me my 15 bucks worth makes me warm and fuzzy when they go boom. :)
<S>
Pand has quit the game.
Nutz
C co. 1st Bn 7 CAV 1st Cav Div  " Garry Owen"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2014, 07:34:54 AM »
HiTech's three bombers and then seeing him cry "Mommy" on ch200.  :banana:

:noid
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 07:38:02 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2014, 08:45:34 AM »
Pand has quit the game.
Nutz

I was going to bring this up but you beat me too it.  He's over playing that other game....  :(

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2014, 08:49:56 AM »
Anyone who lets me get close enough....... :noid

I don't have a list of players who I specifically hunt down, but I will always go after the Brewster first. I feel so satisfied shooting down Brewsters. I won't name any names *COUGH* Vudu *COUGH*, but they know who they are. I have no grudge against you guys, just your plane.  :P

There is truly nothing more satisfying than seeing a "Tater Poof" splash a Brew.  It brings an evil grin to my face.  :devil

MMMMUUUUUHAHAHHAH....

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2014, 12:01:45 PM »
Yes Yes Yes - I know it sounds like the dialogue from one of "those" movies, but Yes Yes Yes.

Come to think of it that's almost the feeling I get when I do shoot one of them down.

Just this very morning I was pootling along in a Pony and went afk for coffee. Must've switched over to drop tanks and not auto because when I got back I was miles from anywhere and the tanks had expired, a/c was nose down and very fast when I switched tanks and hauled back on the stick at about 400ft, there was ack all around me and I was crossing a bish base, and there ahead of me were a trio of Lancs just about to touch down, I felt a bit  :devil so pressed the tit and watched the .50's tear up the centre bomber. "you have shot down Ahiru" :D

As I pulled up besieged by ack from the field, in comes a 190 for a HO shot and collided, I take no damage SYSTEM: ver4564635 has collided with you :lol

Nearly soiled myself :joystick:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2014, 12:58:27 PM »
Just this very morning I was pootling along in a Pony and went afk for coffee. Must've switched over to drop tanks and not auto because when I got back I was miles from anywhere and the tanks had expired, a/c was nose down and very fast when I switched tanks and hauled back on the stick at about 400ft, there was ack all around me and I was crossing a bish base, and there ahead of me were a trio of Lancs just about to touch down, I felt a bit  :devil so pressed the tit and watched the .50's tear up the centre bomber. "you have shot down Ahiru" :D

As I pulled up besieged by ack from the field, in comes a 190 for a HO shot and collided, I take no damage SYSTEM: ver4564635 has collided with you :lol

Nearly soiled myself :joystick:

:rofl
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2014, 01:03:17 PM »
I really don't care who I shoot down as long as I'm in my Jeep  :devil

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2014, 01:33:51 PM »
Loose Moose :banana:

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2014, 01:38:47 PM »
1.)I know it makes me just a big meenie, but I take great satisfaction in shooting down anyone who runs their mouth and is disrespectful on 200.

2.)I also smile a bit wider when I shoot down anyone who runs his mouth and is disrespectful on the boards here.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2014, 07:47:09 PM »
Eeyore

:rofl

He is still missing his tail!  :neener:

Offline onerka

• Zinc Member
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2014, 11:42:20 AM »
Enjoy "shooting down" the pilots I know best...some friends from numerous sims others I've just met in AH.

wwi:  Iwlf and Mano
gv's:  Tyfoooo, Mano, Rondar, Jam, and DR
wwii planes:  Anyone I am lucky enough to kill, even if they just crash under me

Can't stand the "wait for it" guys with an excuse every time they die - let someone else get the kill, that is tiresome; way prefer the guys who are laughing with you when one of you gets a kill on the other. 

One

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2014, 11:51:23 AM »
After calling me a "wench" last week on 200, I've taken enjoyment in hunting down ROCKY (although every single fight ends up with him running 3-4 grids - no exaggeration). I'm currently responsible for 11.11% of his deaths this tour.  :D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 11:54:38 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2014, 12:06:04 PM »
After calling me a "wench" last week on 200, I've taken enjoyment in hunting down ROCKY (although every single fight ends up with him running 3-4 grids - no exaggeration). I'm currently responsible for 11.11% of his deaths this tour.  :D

Rocky's a good lad. :old:

I saw a blip on the dar yesterday over a base so I upped a Dora thinking they were some bombers to blitz me before I get close.

As I clear the threshhold of the field this 190F screams over me, blatting away and missing, then ran for a sector and a half to his ack, I gradually overhauled his lead and pinged him with cowl guns at 800, at which point he executed the most beautiful stick stir I have witnessed in 8 years, before scoffing a stack of 20mm and coming apart.

Then on 200 he tells me to "man up" :rofl
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright