Author Topic: AH con? Two weeks!  (Read 563 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
AH con? Two weeks!
« on: March 21, 2014, 09:27:56 AM »
Even less for us who'd start already on Thursday!  :x
Well, it's not an official one, but it's an international gathering combined of playing AH, meeting virtual friends in person and having fun. Would be nice to see some HTC staff there, too. We've been waiting for that for over a decade...  :cheers:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Jarski

• Copper Member
Re: AH con? Two weeks!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 11:33:43 AM »
Well I say 3weeks..
Flare to land , squat to pee..

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 01:00:18 PM »
Would be nice to see some HTC staff there, too. We've been waiting for that for over a decade...  :cheers:

Next year, host your international gathering in Texas and you just might get your wish.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 02:07:38 PM »
Well I say 3weeks..
Well, yes... You can choose from these two explanations: Either I know you people react so slowly that it'd be two weeks by the time you understand the message or I got some misleading information and simply ignored my calendar. Who cares as long as the links are valid?
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 02:36:07 PM »
I am not going anywhere near Finland with the Russian's invading all of Europe :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 02:59:26 PM »
I am not going anywhere near Finland with the Russian's invading all of Europe :old:
Sissy!

Some wise analytic said that the Russians wouldn't be interested in invading us because we don't have Russian citizens enough to be called an ill treated minority. Not to mention we would have vast areas with mostly Russians. They have mixed quite well, especially since many of them are actually Finnish returnees from the Republic of Karelia.

Fear not!

Kotisivuni