Author Topic: Vox from another country?  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
Re: Vox from another country?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 11:52:37 AM »
I killed vDallas once with a reversal during a failed attempt to BnZ me. Within seconds my radio lit up with a screaming, cursing rant that seemed to go on and on and on. I tuned to him and laughingly told him what I thought he should do to himself... And he screamed at me that he was going to report me for that!!!

Tears from the grave.... Hilarious, I say.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 11:59:50 AM »
I am sure the guy probably cooled off and wished he had kept his temper.  Every time I get blasted when I am asleep at the stick it makes me mad but I know it was my bad not the shooter's bad.  I guess the guy vox'ed me since I don't tune to 200.

Maybe we should label those kind of shots, "PD" for pants down shot.  :rofl

Oh, BTW, this guy claimed he would now only hunt down P47Ms.  I think the guy stirred up the whole base he was from as they did up a pack of  five or so P47Ms but they never came down to engage while I was right below them on the deck chasing another P47.  That was the most P47Ms I had seen together.

Offline McShark

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 12:46:20 PM »
I run a successful phone sex operation using AH vox. My ladies are all the afk two week trials you wonder about in the roster every day.

:rofl :rofl :rofl
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. -Charles Bukowski
Gleams the blade,Shines my Honor
Tour 19 - 163 McShark
Tour 163 -      Barkhorn

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2014, 12:12:43 AM »
Learn something new everyday.  Thanks Fugitive.  I had heard of PMs but never knew a Vox to another country was possible.  

If you recorded the tirade, Skuzzy would love to use his ban hammer and we'd like to listen so feel free to post it in all its glory! lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 12:21:04 AM »
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 03:18:48 AM »
If anyone feels the need to vent on vox feel free, it makes me feel all warm inside :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 05:46:15 AM »

Right after the 47 went down my Vox lite up with quite a stream of profanity from the guy that I just got the kill for.  He was way PO'ed to say the least for getting shot in the six.

Didnt you know that you were responsible for the death of thousands of innocent pixels?...And his SA is your responsibility? Why it may take him a second or two to get an entirely new...fresh undamaged plane!......Have a heart man...shooting someone down from the 6 position in an air combat game is just intollerable gameplay....and i think you should be shunned by the entire community....  :furious

Wow...so lame and pathetic.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 05:50:57 AM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Bong40

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 08:35:35 AM »
LOL This happens to me all the time.. a couple guys on the game do it regularly.. who was it? One player.. I have two clips of him vox'in me after a kill, both real nasty too. I'll hold em, I'm not one to get someone in trouble. I think its funny though.  :x

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 09:45:53 AM »
LOL This happens to me all the time.. a couple guys on the game do it regularly.. who was it? One player.. I have two clips of him vox'in me after a kill, both real nasty too. I'll hold em, I'm not one to get someone in trouble. I think its funny though.  :x

So I was supposed to PM vox rant you after our epic F4U fight???  :D
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 09:53:06 AM »
I feel sure he regretted his outburst after his blood pressure dropped.    I figure they just got complacent and were probably just waiting for my squad-mate to make his turn towards base when I dropped the hammer.

Lusche pounded me like that once, maybe twice, maybe more than that.  Not to mention the many others on that illustrious list. Each time I was complacent.  My blood boiled each time.  How dumb on my part to not check the 6 nearly constantly.

Nothing worse than to be towered and still have to listen to those last few seconds of gun hits.  Worst sound in the game.

Sorry, I want post the guys name.  Probably a good guy that just had a bad day.

I was just surprised a Vox could cross country lines.  Not sure that is such a good idea albeit this only happened once in over a year.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 06:08:02 PM »
I got my first RuAml rage vox pm today after killing his La7 with my uber-ride Yak7, again. :sigh:

Poor me, I found out that I am a female dog in his possession (maybe not that eloquently and tactfully stated), and that I will be able to talk to him when my k/d is over 3. Apparently HTC grants additional communication rights to people who are good at vulching and then running away in a LW monster aircraft....... who knew?!?!  :headscratch:

Fun times, fun times!  :lol
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 06:24:40 PM »
I got my first RuAml rage vox pm today after killing his La7 with my uber-ride Yak7, again. :sigh:

Poor me, I found out that I am a female dog in his possession (maybe not that eloquently and tactfully stated), and that I will be able to talk to him when my k/d is over 3. Apparently HTC grants additional communication rights to people who are good at vulching and then running away in a LW monster aircraft....... who knew?!?!  :headscratch:

All he flys is the La7  :rolleyes:
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 06:34:55 PM »
I killed vDallas once with a reversal during a failed attempt to BnZ me. Within seconds my radio lit up with a screaming, cursing rant that seemed to go on and on and on. I tuned to him and laughingly told him what I thought he should do to himself... And he screamed at me that he was going to report me for that!!!

Tears from the grave.... Hilarious, I say.

I do give Dallas one credit, he was able to write long spewing rants via PM at the same time he used VOX to rant at you.

Best one was the time I killed his Dora in a Il2 and after 10-12 mins of ranting about him coming back to teach me a lesson. He shows back up over the fight with 7-8 vTards. I find myself being attacked over and over again. But Dallas sat up on his perch.

I was low on E and near the deck when he decided I was an easy target. I turned towards him and flew to pass under his dive. At 1.5 I pulled up hard into his attack and started spraying the 37mms. first shell landed on his Dora and it smashed into the ground.

The pigs caught up and managed to clean up the last vtards in the fight and I landed with 4 kills. Oh and yes the Vox was alive and well.

Dallas was always good at giving us easy targets. :aok

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 06:57:43 PM »

yeah Ruaml is the type of pilot who I will bail out after killing him to tea bag his dead body.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2014, 07:01:16 PM »
I miss vdallas and our chats.    :D

he was just misunderstood, ruaml is a nice guy when you get to know him.     :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H