Author Topic: A CANCER IS TAKING OVER AH!  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: A CANCER IS TAKING OVER AH!
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2014, 11:52:23 AM »
Hmm...the only real cancer I'm seeing as of late are the constant complaint threads, usually of the SAME BLOODY THING. :bhead
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2014, 11:54:04 AM »
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2014, 02:48:28 PM »
Hmm...the only real cancer I'm seeing as of late are the constant complaint threads, usually of the SAME BLOODY THING. :bhead

:aok .... and ....  :aok  :cheers:

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2014, 02:59:28 PM »
Thanks....

I think your choice of terms was more accurate.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2014, 03:49:34 PM »
So, if the mean is 4.4% and the last five year's mean is 2.5%, what do you call that? Answer: below average... http://www.multpl.com/us-real-gdp-growth-rate

But, a more relevant question for the "cheerleader" abeam with faith in "the leadership": do you fly for the Alchemists?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:57:44 PM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2014, 04:48:55 PM »
Huh. Wasn't always like that, was it? And .... why?

Yes, you ought to try the game sometime, I think you'd really like it.  :D
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2014, 04:53:04 PM »
what's the x-axis ( obviously time), months? If so, I'd say the op was the victim of a less likely, but entirely possible, occurrence. I've seen it a few times, myself, but it is rare. I actually had an incident tonight in which I fought off an apparent total noob raid on one of those bases with tiny dars ( I look for these type of situations, although I enjoy the fur balls, too) . On the menu was a trio of 26's accompanied by a poorly flown 38l. I passed over the 38 about 3k above, rolled my g-14 over and dove to saddle up. He died in the ack before I could get to him so I zoom climbed and chased the 26s, who were co-alt, headed the wrong way ( they'd dropped but were headed deeper into knight territory). I began to set up my attack, managing my speed so the they couldn't run away and using the excess energy to get above them. I got to within 3k on the high 6 and "poof": silk and end sortie. I figured my odds, given I wasn't carrying gondies or the 30, at about 50/50 of being able to kill those 26s. It's not like I was packing 4x20 or anything. But, guess somebody didn't want to man guns...

wrong quote
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:59:13 PM by RotBaron »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2014, 04:58:36 PM »
Connecting people bailing their planes in AH with the current administrations' foreign policy sounds like a good segment for FOX news. "Obama made me bail my cartoon B-29's" :rofl

I'll take 5 years of steady economic recovery and not wiping out 4k+ of our servicemen and maiming thousands more by looking for Al Qaeda and made up WMDs in Iraq any day. That was a real good risk huh? I see your point, can't LOSE if you don't try... Bin Ladin did just fine and didn't North Korea get nukes on that watch too...Oops. Maybe a little risk where it counted might have been in order.

Better stick to flying cartoon P-47s instead of political analogies if you think the 43rd president made anything less than disastrous foreign policy and the last 5 years are not a vast improvement.

How does this turd baller full of crap political drivel get by???

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2014, 05:07:29 PM »
How does this turd baller full of crap political drivel get by???

My question exactly - and exactly why I posted my rather antiseptic graph showing what can only be considered the bottom-line metric for any Presidency (and at which this one has performed in sub-par fashion, at best). Did you note my question?
I figure "the cheerleader" must be with the Alchemists.

Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2014, 05:28:08 PM »
I think your choice of terms was more accurate.

Extrapolation would be making forecasts or predictions beyond the confines of the data set.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2014, 12:43:01 PM »
Last night I got to shoot a chute, it was gratifying.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2014, 12:45:25 PM »

Yes, you ought to try the game sometime, I think you'd really like it.  :D

Bet I would. I could benefit from your experience.  :D

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2014, 01:38:16 PM »
Last night I got to shoot a chute, it was gratifying.

You ACM wizzkid you. Was he flailing like an ape throwing poo or did he hold nice and still for you?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2014, 04:13:44 PM »
Different thread...

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2014, 05:33:17 PM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.