Author Topic: Food for thought ...  (Read 15921 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Food for thought ...
« Reply #270 on: April 03, 2014, 11:17:14 AM »
Come on, Arlo. That post doesn't even have the pretence of a contribution to the topic.  

If your going to troll at least try to mask it.   :rolleyes:  :P

Changeup is all about pretense.  ;)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #271 on: April 03, 2014, 11:19:12 AM »
 :)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #272 on: April 03, 2014, 11:21:08 AM »
This is a merge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSj9BtHMFro&t=650

I dare you to prove otherwise.
you were already engaged...   and yes I was being funny earlier by using merge as in merging into traffic...   :D

now lets go technical a bit...  merge as defined in AC, is a nuetral pass... and to be more specific, it is when both parties are aware of each other... "Neutral positions generally occur when both opponents spot each other at the same time. Neither the pilot nor the opponent have the advantage of surprise."
so, by definition, your original statement that you "merged" is wrong because he was unaware that you had pulled onto his 6 from below(do you know what this is called?)...  and by definition, the clip in the quote above shows a hostile pass(no merge), as both or one of you were trying to bring guns onto the other after the initial engagement...  :aok

in the initial engagement you were offensive and he was neutral... no merge... unless were using freeway terms... :D    in this clip, both were involved in a hostile pass....   :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #273 on: April 03, 2014, 11:22:33 AM »
Don't change the subject, son. You got a bit puffy and needed deflating.  ;)

No need to justify your need to hammer my ankle boy.   You couldn't deflate the kiddy balloons you blow up at your clown shows Arlo.  If you wanna keep trying to plunge your big red nose in folks 6 o clock, fine by me I guess.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #274 on: April 03, 2014, 11:24:42 AM »
Well now that we have that settled (or not) we can go back to making disparaging comments about skill and character in order to bond the community and encourage new people to join.  :D :cheers: :salute

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #275 on: April 03, 2014, 11:26:10 AM »
No need to justify your need to hammer my ankle boy.   You couldn't deflate the kiddy balloons you blow up at your clown shows Arlo.  If you wanna keep trying to plunge your big red nose in folks 6 o clock, fine by me I guess.

That's .... not .... my nose.  :D

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2014, 11:26:19 AM »
Well now that we have that settled (or not) we can go back to making disparaging comments about skill and character in order to bond the community and encourage new people to join.  :D :cheers: :salute

You were getting a little puffy and needed deflating ;)

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2014, 11:27:21 AM »
thats called liposuction

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #278 on: April 03, 2014, 11:27:31 AM »
You were getting a little puffy and needed deflating ;)

Your eagerness to satisfy my puffy to the point of deflation is noted.  :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #279 on: April 03, 2014, 11:28:45 AM »
thats called liposuction

Funny you chose a word with lip and suction in it. Carry on.  :D

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #280 on: April 03, 2014, 11:28:53 AM »
That's .... not .... my nose.  :D

That you went there is a testament to everything I thought I knew about you, lmao!  Thank you for verifying.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #281 on: April 03, 2014, 11:30:51 AM »
Funny you chose a word with lip and suction in it. Carry on.  :D

And you chose a phrase that intimated you like sex with men.  To each his own but no pot, no kettle

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #282 on: April 03, 2014, 11:32:41 AM »
That you went there is a testament to everything I thought I knew about you, lmao!  Thank you for verifying.

Admitting you don't so much know as you think you know is a good first step. That's the growth you should focus on.  :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #283 on: April 03, 2014, 11:33:32 AM »
And you chose a phrase that intimated you like sex with men.  To each his own but no pot, no kettle

Your excitement is worrying in it's own way.  :confused:

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #284 on: April 03, 2014, 11:34:51 AM »
Is Arlo having homoerotic fantasies on the BBS again? 

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-