Author Topic: <<SALUTE>> Biggamer of G3-MF  (Read 908 times)

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
Re: <<SALUTE>> Biggamer of G3-MF
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 11:34:42 AM »
I'll find a way to get it on Youtube and post the link here.  In the meantime, if anyone wants to see it, I cut the original film down to 3:21 minutes and compressed it.  Shoot me a PM with your email and I will send it to you.

:rock
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 12:29:34 PM »
Raw film always best. Has flight data that helps to show the total picture. TY for the film Slip.
As I suspected. Overconfidence that they had free pass on bombers. They shed to much speed on turn around.
BG played it perfectly. Worked high to low. <S>
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2014, 10:02:20 AM »
THATS MY SQUAD AND THATS MY SQUADDIE!!! Wtg guys and Wtg Gamer you animal!  :salute  :cheers:
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2014, 11:22:35 AM »
I'll find a way to get it on Youtube and post the link here.  In the meantime, if anyone wants to see it, I cut the original film down to 3:21 minutes and compressed it.  Shoot me a PM with your email and I will send it to you.

Quit teasing people and post the film on youtube already...................... ..... :devil
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »
i have my film of the sortie but i am clueless as to how to post it i can send it to someone if they wanna post it PM a email
G3-MF

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2014, 06:23:13 PM »
I think you just attach your AH film below,, in the attachment part,,, slip already has it cut down to the good parts, in AH film but may not have known he could download it to here!
Down by additional options. Open that to attach
Flying since tour 71.

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2014, 09:35:37 PM »
Would also love to see the film, I heard about it over vox as the Mossies were on rtb, sounded like it was fun to watch!
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 06:55:23 AM »
I think you just attach your AH film below,, in the attachment part,,, slip already has it cut down to the good parts, in AH film but may not have known he could download it to here!
Down by additional options. Open that to attach

I see "attach image".  Don't see anything for the AH Film.  Would love to be able to do that if I can figure it out...

WWhiskey - If you still have the film, go for it!  Otherwise, I need to set it up on YouTube and will have to manipulate the angles from Biggamer's view point.  I'll put something together on Saturday if you can't.
Thanks!

AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 09:06:14 AM »
I see "attach image".  Don't see anything for the AH Film.  Would love to be able to do that if I can figure it out...

WWhiskey - If you still have the film, go for it!  Otherwise, I need to set it up on YouTube and will have to manipulate the angles from Biggamer's view point.  I'll put something together on Saturday if you can't.
Thanks!

send it to me again and I'll see what I can do!
Flying since tour 71.