Author Topic: Side switch times  (Read 9348 times)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Side switch times
« Reply #360 on: April 19, 2014, 10:51:23 PM »
You confuse potential with talent.

Or, to my point, think how talented they'll be WITH experience.  Such a tough concept.   I hope a few people in here don't actually hire people for their organizations, lol

Dear winky and friends,
 Please STFU you and your idiots :)
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,361408.0.html

:rofl

:cheers:
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #361 on: April 19, 2014, 11:27:16 PM »
Dear winky and friends,
 Please STFU you and your idiots :)
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,361408.0.html

:rofl

:cheers:

Profound use of the English language.  Your red nose and clown feet must have gotten in the way.  Now move on Nancy while the adults talk.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #362 on: April 19, 2014, 11:27:42 PM »
You confuse potential with talent.

Or, to my point, think how talented they'll be WITH experience.  Such a tough concept.   I hope a few people in here don't actually hire people for their organizations, lol

what do you mean?, i thought ranking only gets lots of of us old farts young girls <sarcasm font>  now you make it as if lots of us come here to get a job based on how well we rank on this game.  call my manager tell him  that I am overpaid  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #363 on: April 19, 2014, 11:33:53 PM »

what do you mean?, i thought ranking only gets lots of of us old farts young girls <sarcasm font>  now you make it as if lots of us come here to get a job based on how well we rank on this game.  call my manager tell him  that I am overpaid  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

semp

He already knows...he keeps you around for the humor you provide to your co-workers with your hideous understanding of English writing and comprehension.  WTG! Lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #364 on: April 19, 2014, 11:35:03 PM »
Profound use of the English language.  Your red nose and clown feet must have gotten in the way.  Now move on Nancy while the adults talk.

I'll explain in simple words:

NO

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #365 on: April 19, 2014, 11:41:58 PM »
He already knows...he keeps you around for the humor you provide to your co-workers with your hideous understanding of English writing and comprehension.  WTG! Lol

oh man and it thought it was because i saved the company 1/2 a million bucks last year with a single project.  and in the insurance company I worked before it was because I was able to bring back almost 30 million back to the company which was almost 1/2 of the profit for the year.

can you imagine if my work skills would actually transfer to this game?  i bet my ego would be better than yours.

btw since you got declined for the job a trainer, did you keep up with your promise that your would hunt down and kill all the trainers online?

semp

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #366 on: April 20, 2014, 12:32:23 AM »

Yes, and it's on the top of his head.

big salute  :aok

:joystick:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 12:33:57 AM by kvuo75 »
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #367 on: April 20, 2014, 01:11:34 AM »
Another great late night where we are slaves to the switch rule, no fights. Thanks.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #368 on: April 20, 2014, 01:28:33 AM »
Another great late night where we are slaves to the switch rule, no fights. Thanks.

I think I spent about 4 hours on the game so far tonight. 20 minutes has been in the air. The other 3 hours and 40 mins were in the tower looking at massive green dar bars wishing I could switch sides.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #369 on: April 20, 2014, 02:56:40 AM »
I think I spent about 4 hours on the game so far tonight. 20 minutes has been in the air. The other 3 hours and 40 mins were in the tower looking at massive green dar bars wishing I could switch sides.

If you can't switch sides, why did you switch to the bigger side in the first place? If you didn't switch that day already nothing stops you from switching.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline shoresroad

• Copper Member
« Reply #370 on: April 20, 2014, 03:02:57 AM »
Profound use of the English language.  Your red nose and clown feet must have gotten in the way.  Now move on Nancy while the adults talk about cartoon planes.

Fixed   :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:06:06 AM by shoresroad »
"Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant."
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #371 on: April 20, 2014, 03:13:20 AM »
If you can't switch sides, why did you switch to the bigger side in the first place? If you didn't switch that day already nothing stops you from switching.

I switch to the side that is getting horded the worst. Numbers don't mean anything. I have seen a country with 40% of the server population LOSING because the other 2 sides were beating the crap out of them.

But fights don't last all day long. Fights only last about 1 hour maximum (from my personal experience). So after 1 hour the previous fights have died off and the side that was being horded is now on the offensive and a different country is now being horded on two fronts. Now I can't switch sides and join the fight because I have to wait 11 hours. So my options are to either join the mass of green planes, circle a virtually undefended base for 10 mins while everyone blows up the town, takes the base, and do it again. Or, I can sit in the tower chatting with my friends until something fun happens or I get bored and log off.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #372 on: April 20, 2014, 03:36:10 AM »
I switch to the side that is getting horded the worst. Numbers don't mean anything. I have seen a country with 40% of the server population LOSING because the other 2 sides were beating the crap out of them.

But fights don't last all day long. Fights only last about 1 hour maximum (from my personal experience). So after 1 hour the previous fights have died off and the side that was being horded is now on the offensive and a different country is now being horded on two fronts. Now I can't switch sides and join the fight because I have to wait 11 hours. So my options are to either join the mass of green planes, circle a virtually undefended base for 10 mins while everyone blows up the town, takes the base, and do it again. Or, I can sit in the tower chatting with my friends until something fun happens or I get bored and log off.

are you contradicting yourself?  so do numbers mean nothing or something?  or are you blaming the game because you made a bad choice when you switched sides?

semp

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #373 on: April 20, 2014, 03:41:47 AM »

are you contradicting yourself?  so do numbers mean nothing or something?  or are you blaming the game because you made a bad choice when you switched sides?

semp

Nope, tonight I just had the unfortunate luck of switching to the side that was being horded just as the fight was ending. Had I known the enemy were going to give up and go horde a different base I would have never switched sides, but I can not see into the future so I have to go off the information I am presented with in the present.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #374 on: April 20, 2014, 03:44:20 AM »

semp

You are trying to make an argument from your inability to comprehend what people are saying in this thread. Just stop...
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14