Author Topic: Side switch times  (Read 9486 times)

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
Re: Side switch times
« Reply #270 on: April 18, 2014, 07:18:04 PM »
nope just true..
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #271 on: April 18, 2014, 07:19:41 PM »
nope just true..
Double fail.
Just stop already. Its painful enough to watch fulgums and semp fail. Dont add your nobodies name to it.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #272 on: April 18, 2014, 07:22:19 PM »
tahhaahaaa.. agree with the latter not the former..
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #273 on: April 18, 2014, 11:09:19 PM »
Quote from: Zoney link=topic=361164.msg4801838#msg4801838 date=1397850587 :x
Sir, if you're "sour grapes" comment is directed at me,...

No of course not Zoney, you seem to be reasonable and tolerant of other's needs.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #274 on: April 18, 2014, 11:25:06 PM »
I own all of you.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #275 on: April 19, 2014, 12:01:34 AM »
I own all of you.

Where are the receipts?!  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #276 on: April 19, 2014, 12:12:04 AM »

Why don't we take this up via PMs rather than derail this conversation further?  It was not my original intent to set you and other AoM members off on another forum witch trial....
You got that PM thing down. I think you have one of us on speed dial as many PMs you fire off at them.

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #277 on: April 19, 2014, 12:48:33 AM »
You got that PM thing down. I think you have one of us on speed dial as many PMs you fire off at them.

Ye gods you guys bore me.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #278 on: April 19, 2014, 12:50:03 AM »

Ye gods you guys bore me.
Yeah, ok Capt Creeper.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #279 on: April 19, 2014, 12:53:12 AM »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #280 on: April 19, 2014, 01:01:36 AM »
 :rofl

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2014, 01:44:41 AM »
Why would I ask outside of these groups? If I wanted information or knowledge about something, would I not seek out the best if I could? You do not go to a grade school teacher to learn the complexity of calculus!

Every single member in the AOM / Blue Knight circle started and inhabited our place outside of that circle. These 2 groups (not the only 2) have cultivated a wealth of AH2 experience and understanding, and if the majority in groups such as these think a certain way, maybe just maybe it is from experience and "time served" NOT because I/they are part of some clique.

You seem to largely mistake talent for experience.  

The groups you refer to are largely talented within the context of the game.  There are much larger contingents who have much more experience (although several members of the referenced groups do as well).

I'm glad you have people you look up to but disregarding experience for talent may be short sighted.  It might be that the grade school teacher has a great deal more experience in complex situations than the seemingly more talented individual and that you'd get sound advice from the teacher and mis-information from the talented "hot shot".

I see this every day in my work life.  You may be better served throughout your life to rely less on score than experience when seeking advice.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:08:04 AM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2014, 09:04:59 AM »
You seem to largely mistake talent for experience.  

The groups you refer to are largely talented within the context of the game.  

In both if my professional lives,  these two are not mutually exclusive and anyone who treats talent and experience as mutually exclusive is someone looking for an excuse to under-perform.  Talent can be obtained from hard work and experience.  Experience is the fundamental trigger for talent and at a very minimum it's absolutely necessary to get to levels above neophyte.  

To argue that is to simply be obtuse.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:34:56 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2014, 09:15:16 AM »
In both if my professional lives,  these two are not mutually exclusive and anyone who treats talent and experience as mutually exclusive is someone looking for an excuse to under-perform.  Talent can be obtained from hard work and experience.  Experience is the fundamental trigger for talent

Very true, especially within AcesHigh. Every single person I duel/train with has been told pretty much exactly the same.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #284 on: April 19, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »
If we could keep the "egos" out of the equation what we would have is a group a PAYING customers that are not happy with a change in the product. Suggestions of compromises have been made. How big a group could be tested by HTC adding a poll when you log in to the game if this is important enough to them.

Is this an issue that may have or will cause other players to cancel their subscriptions? Again HTC could tally up the numbers with a poll and what they have for "exit info" and see if it really is an issue, and again important to them.

All we can do is suggest/request changes. For a more definitive answer maybe one of you should try contacting Hitech personally through a quick phone call. I know he answers the phone when the rest of the crew goes out to lunch with out him.  :devil