Author Topic: Thank you, Bish!  (Read 1017 times)

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
Thank you, Bish!
« on: March 15, 2017, 01:43:15 PM »
Noticed that the Bish had captured a Vbase deep in Rook territory where it wasn't getting any defensive air support, and decided to finish the "kill in every plane" achievement.  Got kills in ten different types of bombers dropping on the helpful Bish flaks.  Bombt**ding with an Ar-234 and B-29.   :D

Thanks, Bish!   :aok
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: Thank you, Bish!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 01:54:14 PM »

:rofl

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 09:19:09 AM »
I need like 3 tank kills for 519 historical ,went to a bish vbase to egg some.   

Dove in, ripped my elevators off in the dive  :o.  Flew back to base to deny the wirb tards a kill.  Landed the no elevators achievement!     :rock
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 10:53:43 PM »
 :rock

Dove in, ripped my elevators off in the dive  :o.  Flew back to base to deny the wirb tards a kill.  Landed the no elevators achievement!     :rock

Offline hotcoffe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 09:25:51 AM »

ahahhahahhahahaha , i did not know that there was a achiment for dat, next time I lose them I am going to land it ...
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 11:48:30 PM »
pffft rookies  ;)