Author Topic: A strange perception of the DA  (Read 8491 times)

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: A strange perception of the DA
« Reply #270 on: April 25, 2014, 09:25:04 PM »
If he PMs me, it's done

LoL @ oldman - met him way back in umm sheesh,  mid-90's at the reading airshow.

Does the FFB2 you're referring to work?  Earlier blue-box production runs had weak triggers - the later red-boxed productions were much better but eventually had spazzy hat switches.

I have about 4 or 5 in boxes as mentioned, in need of a soldering and button thingy, but if you anna toss yours my way, I'll be happy to pay for the shipping and a little extra.  PM sent.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #271 on: April 25, 2014, 09:29:10 PM »
LoL @ oldman - met him way back in umm sheesh,  mid-90's at the reading airshow.

Does the FFB2 you're referring to work?  Earlier blue-box production runs had weak triggers - the later red-boxed productions were much better but eventually had spazzy hat switches.

I have about 4 or 5 in boxes as mentioned, in need of a soldering and button thingy, but if you anna toss yours my way, I'll be happy to pay for the shipping and a little extra.  PM sent.

nice :aok

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #272 on: April 25, 2014, 09:31:29 PM »

I will send you a large brown paper bag of gratitude if you do this.

- oldman

If this goes thru, guess who my first victim will be upon my return...  :t   AvA with no icons? pfffftt - done.  :airplane:
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #273 on: April 26, 2014, 12:29:00 AM »
If this goes thru, guess who my first victim will be upon my return...     AvA with no icons? pfffftt - done. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eCG8FDOxIw

- oldman