Author Topic: Flyin Finn... pass the pipe..  (Read 474 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Flyin Finn... pass the pipe..
« on: April 22, 2014, 11:15:47 AM »
and get in the DA so I can tower you endlessly in any ride of your choosing...  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Flyin Finn... pass the pipe..
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 11:20:34 AM »
and get in the DA so I can tower you endlessly in any ride of your choosing...  :aok

Don't worry FlyinFin, I pwnd SkyRock nicely as he well remembers. He's pretty good, I will admit, but there is a bit more talk than action from what I've seen, especially when you catch him without his buds. Just saying.  :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 11:22:54 AM »
Don't worry FlyinFin, I pwnd SkyRock nicely as he well remembers. He's pretty good, I will admit, but there is a bit more talk than action from what I've seen, especially when you catch him without his buds. Just saying.  :)

lolz...  it sounds so good...  but...  not exactly what I remember...   :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 11:26:57 AM »
lolz...  it sounds so good...  but...  not exactly what I remember...   :devil

Well, you over water near the beach in the MA... you gave it a good try...  :joystick: then you going down, me going home.  :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 11:28:49 AM »
Well you over water near the beach in the MA... you gave it a good try...  :joystick: then you going down, me going home.  :)

again....  my memory fails me, I am getting old though...  seems we had a good set of fights near your field in some spit9's...  you kept re-upping an I ran out of fuel...  :aok

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 11:30:10 AM »
The public forum is not the place for this.  If you want to reach a specific member of the board, then use the PM mechanism to do so.

Thank you.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com