Author Topic: Negativity about Negativity.  (Read 411 times)

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
Negativity about Negativity.
« on: April 22, 2014, 11:13:36 AM »
I hate to say this guys, but there is way to much negativity on the bulletin board. Maybe we need a special area for negative commits.

Many years ago my dear Mother taught me a lesson that I think applies to the bulletin board.  Every January and every April, my mother had me go to the root cellar and clean the potato bin of all the rotten potatoes. She had me do the same to the bin that we kept our apples in from our apple tree.  Ever since I was 9 she had me do this. 
    Any time I came upon a apple or potato that looked remotely spoiled I picked it out and threw it away.  My point is a rotten potato can spoil a whole bin of good potatos.

I agree that there are some things that have problems in the game..   But as a whole I believe we have the BEST gamin community in support of our game.   We are getting a new terrain that looks like heaven compared to the old one. And yet some of you have the gaul to complain about it.

Yes I know there will always be people that our unhappy.. But you are ruining the bulletin boards for us.  Like I said one of you can make us cynical and make the good game bad for us.  One bad apple can make the whole bin rotten.

IF you havent guessed the point of my topic, I will make it clear. 

I know I have said negative things here so I feel like I can say this. 

If you have a negative commit to add to this bulletin board Keep it to yourself and if you need to tell someone tell it to HTC in a PM. Public railing will get you NOWHERE and will brand you on this board like some others we all know :aok

So please, shut up and contribute good stuff to this board. Be a good apple and not a bad one, because nobody likes to eat a bad apple

AH Community<S>LtCondor
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Negativity about Negativity.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 01:05:18 PM »
bear76 is a bad apple  :old:

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 01:10:25 PM »

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 01:10:32 PM »
Shhhh! Beware, the ban stick is on the loose today.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 05:25:54 PM »
bear76 is not a badapple, i commended him for landing two kills in a row last night.. and he very graciously thanked me.. I don't know what my silly mind was thinking at the time, but i have forgotten which plane he landed.. probably a good thing as it would probably get me more upset!   :lol
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 05:28:46 PM »
bear76 is not a badapple, i commended him for landing two kills in a row last night.. and he very graciously thanked me.. I don't know what my silly mind was thinking at the time, but i have forgotten which plane he landed.. probably a good thing as it would probably get me more upset!   :lol

109f probably. Love that plane.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 05:29:24 PM »
Maybe we need a special area for all the used tampons.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 05:30:09 PM »
LOL  :aok   
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear