Author Topic: CH pedal issue  (Read 703 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: CH pedal issue
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »
Do they still have that 'flying - driving' mode switch on them? Maybe that is acting up.

I think that was only the gameport version.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 08:15:56 PM »
If you are not running the CH Control Manager, the only way the game could lose its link with the stick would be if the USB bus is resetting.  However, it would lose all the settings, in that event.

The situation you describe, which seems to be continuing to happen over and over again, suggests there is something wrong with either the operating system (it keep putting the USB bus to sleep and not waking it up properly, a known problem), or the stick itself is having issues.

I have asked several times, and I will ask again. 

What commands are mapped to the axises which are not working?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 09:09:24 PM »
If you are not running the CH Control Manager, the only way the game could lose its link with the stick would be if the USB bus is resetting.  However, it would lose all the settings, in that event.

The situation you describe, which seems to be continuing to happen over and over again, suggests there is something wrong with either the operating system (it keep putting the USB bus to sleep and not waking it up properly, a known problem), or the stick itself is having issues.

I have asked several times, and I will ask again. 

What commands are mapped to the axises which are not working?

HB, is your rudder axis set to "Analog Input Yaw (rudder)"? Or is it set to something else?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 11:43:21 PM »
OK back to the same issue.  Pedals working in the "map controllers" section, but not in flight.  I am getting really fed up with these stick issues as I paid so much dang money for the set.

Need a CH guy to help me out.

Uninstall Control Manager and then reinstall it and redo your .map file.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2014, 04:17:19 AM »
I had, and have, this very same problem with my Saitek pedals. The fix is they only work when plugged into the one USB in of my keyboard. Not with the three powered USB Hubs I have and not when plugged directly into the computer. I have no idea why this is happening. I even had to make sure I bought a new keyboard that had USB in just for my pedals.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"