Author Topic: Gunning from a CV  (Read 498 times)

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
Gunning from a CV
« on: May 18, 2014, 11:03:27 AM »
Ive looked for a basic tutorial on this topic and I can only gather bits and pieces. How does one properly go about gunning with the big guns and hit objects? I have hit town a few times but the other day I practically spent an hour trying to shell a base and only got one ground gun. I really don't understand how to do it. I can get the yellow sight to pull up and i try my best but I just don't get it, commands and such.. Any link or help is much appreciated..
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline cheeky

• Zinc Member
Re: Gunning from a CV
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 12:35:46 PM »
Get into the guns and then hit Shift Q. Then bring up your clipboard map. Zoom all the way in and left click on the map room dot. Your yellow bar should be close to the town flag now. Use a and d keys to adjust left and right, w and s keys to adjust the range. Then blast away and have fun destroying things.  :D

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 01:35:05 PM »
Perfect.  Thanks.
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 10:21:18 PM »
Just read the links. Thanks...

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 01:48:20 PM »
Thanks for the help guys. I did as told and now I'm a town smashing son of a gun.