Author Topic: A good one...  (Read 217 times)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
A good one...
« on: May 27, 2014, 08:54:44 PM »
Boy, that was a good one. Given how many virtual flight hours were involved, though, you'd think they'd have known better.

I wouldn't be surprised if some privileges were suspended...

Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
Re: A good one...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 09:31:03 PM »
 :huh

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 09:31:34 PM »
Exactly...
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 10:36:07 PM »
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 12:45:31 AM »

I did not know that
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 01:29:58 AM »
 :)

I agree but then again i dont :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 05:08:59 AM »
Now Zack, I saw you railing about US beer the other night.

You need to understand: Not all US beer is Bud or Miller. Indeed, those are perhaps the worst examples of beer produced in the US.

It's kind of like chocolate.

On a recent trip through the Koln-Bonn airport, I and my finance colleague burned off some of the annoying Euro "shrapnel" (what I call the ridiculous amount of coinage used in Europe - and that covers the Euro zone, England, even Iceland uses an annoying amount of the stuff) by each buting one of those nice stacked boxes of Ritter Sport.

Some bloke in our proximity, apparently of Northern English origin says, "Ritter Sport... ha. We've got Cadbury at home...".

Yes, indeed you do. It's a pity that Cadbury isn't nearly as good as Ritter Sport.

It's also true that I can get either in the states.

I can get any type of chocolate in the states, from exotic (Vosges/Callebaut/Gaston, etc,) to the very pedestrian and "popular" (the execrable Hersheys, your Cadbury, etc). There is also a class of domestic exotic chocolate, believe it or not (here is an excellent one in Indiana, for example) - and this is also true for beer. To wit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_breweries_in_the_United_States - there are something like 3000 breweries in the US, some 2700 of which are "craft breweries of varying sizes. NMy old favorite from England, appropos of nothing, was your Sam Smith Tadcaster brewery. They produced some good stuff.