Author Topic: Please try to take the high road.  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
Re: Please try to take the high road.
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2014, 01:53:19 AM »
What if a bridge was made whenever a road and railway cross each other as well?

For MA terrains there is a rule about supply routes not crossing one another or themselves. If that happens the terrain has to be altered before it can be approved by HTC.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2014, 02:03:50 AM »
Oh, cool
-AoM-

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2014, 03:01:08 AM »
For MA terrains there is a rule about supply routes not crossing one another or themselves. If that happens the terrain has to be altered before it can be approved by HTC.

Well poo... :(
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2014, 06:16:58 AM »
Is that true in the new engine as well or is it possible that it might have changed?
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2014, 07:43:55 AM »
I think it is something to do with the trucks/trains getting confused, but I could be wrong about that. As for the new version, I have as much knowledge about the new terrain as any other player.

I think having the TE build road/railway bridges over water would add some extra visual appeal. However there is another reason for doing it. An MA map designer could put a river near a base as a barrier for GVs and then route the supply road across the river. The bridge would then make a good choke point for GV action. GVs would need to be aware of the truck convoy's timing though.